The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trying to track down the full interview now, but I think it was from this weekend or the end of last week.

O.o This past weekend? What a ***** idiot Ben Rhodes is.   

I've been saying for weeks now I do not understand these people. There is cold, hard evidence showing that the Obama White House - at the very least - knew about the spying, the Steele dossier, the attempted coup (I am still unable to come to the conclusion that Obama himself ordered this. Indulged in the knowing, giggled like a little girl over it? Sure. Ordered it? Not convinced. He's just not that ambitious.) 

There is cold, hard, evidence that people conspired to unseat a duly elected American president.  And yet these are giving interviews, doing press, book tours,  etc all while lying through their teeth. And I say again, I cannot understand how they think these lies will make things better for them. 

Out "betters". Geez Louise. We need better people in politics. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

O.o This past weekend? What a ***** idiot Ben Rhodes is.   

I've been saying for weeks now I do not understand these people. There is cold, hard evidence showing that the Obama White House - at the very least - knew about the spying, the Steele dossier, the attempted coup (I am still unable to come to the conclusion that Obama himself ordered this. Indulged in the knowing, giggled like a little girl over it? Sure. Ordered it? Not convinced. He's just not that ambitious.) 

There is cold, hard, evidence that people conspired to unseat a duly elected American president.  And yet these are giving interviews, doing press, book tours,  etc all while lying through their teeth. And I say again, I cannot understand how they think these lies will make things better for them. 

Out "betters". Geez Louise. We need better people in politics. 

:beer: 

Ben is also the same guy who bragged (in the media) about his ability to lie to foreign policy journalists at all the major networks and papers because they were just 20 something year old kids "who didn't know *****". He bragged about creating an echo chamber to support his policy agendas (which were catastrophic for innocents across the globe)....

So I think it's safe to say he's suffering from both hubris and a complete lack of self awareness. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/29/2019 at 1:26 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a very nervous man, Ben Rhodes. He'll be lucky to make it through the next few years alive to be honest. 

Bit more on this video/interview -- for those who like the body language analysis (always take w grain of salt)

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2019/04/29/body-language-former-president-obama-advisor-ben-rhodes/

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bit more on this video/interview -- for those who like the body language analysis (always take w grain of salt)

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2019/04/29/body-language-former-president-obama-advisor-ben-rhodes/

Wow, you have to wonder if he sits back, watches his performance and thinks "Man, was I $#@!I/ credible!". 

"Go ahead, have your witch hunt!" Was my favorite part. He had to cringe at that knowing the man he tried to disembowel politically was coming for him. Trump is in his head. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

As I said, the House is not a serious committee under Nadler. No wonder Barr doesn't want to show up before this chaos. 

I would be more concerned if Jerry was smarter......2zu6yw.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

As I said, the House is not a serious committee under Nadler. No wonder Barr doesn't want to show up before this chaos. 

I loved the question Nadler asked to his adie about what they were tabling.

• Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Comey pops back up again... we're two weeks (or less) out from the OIG report on Comey dropping. He's trying to prepare the battlefield for his defense. 

So basically, Trump is the love-child of Keyser Soze and Beavis.  

• Haha (+1) 1