MMQB: Peter King on the Bills' HC Search

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means "I asked everyone in my circle and had a few people actually comment on it differently".

It's like the "vaccination causes autism" approach. You ask enough people and someone is likely to have a conflicting view. I'm sure "Hitler wasn't that bad" and "Maybin wasn't that bad" have also been said by his "around the league" people.

It means "I asked everyone in my circle and had a few people actually comment on it differently".

It's like the "vaccination causes autism" approach. You ask enough people and someone is likely to have a conflicting view. I'm sure "Hitler wasn't that bad" and "Maybin wasn't that bad" have also been said by his "around the league" people.

Maybin was worse than Hitler.

A lot of you guys refused to believe me when I predicted this.

Who knows - maybe we will get lucky. Maybe we will end up somehow hiring someone about whom we can all get excited and rally around . . . . .

What's there to believe? It was a prediction.

Wow. Reading some of the posts on this thread I feel like the collective board is clueless about the reality of how the rest of the country feels about this franchise.

I thought it impossible, but Whaley's presser created a new low for this team, he came across as incompetent, the Pegulas as a couple of amateurs and Brandon as someone doing his best to insulate himself for any and all blame so he isn't fired.

Meanwhile, on this board we get the same old ass kissing lackeys defending all of the above and blaming the media

It seems like a lot of Bills fans are as dysfunctional as this team

I live in Dallas and I can tell you definitively not only is national media trashing this team, but every NFL fan (I've spoken to many) is doing the same.

WAKE UP BUFFALO !!

Maybe a lot of Bills fans don't give a rat's ass about outside opinions. That doesn't make us dysfunctional.