The case against Gus Bradley for DC

The Big Cat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players make plays, my man. Fix that 3 and out thing and we're going, no matter who our DC is.

As someone who has basically been waiting for Rex too be fired since the minute the news broke of his hire, I know I'm biased, but I think people are really underestimating how bad Rex was as a head coach.

I'm not completely, totally in love with Anthony Lynn, but I would be happy with this hire. Bradley is a guy who has experience and success in the league, and I honestly think that's all we need. Taking Rex and Rob out of the picture is going to be the biggest boost to this team next year.

I do really hope that if Lynn is hired he can find an OC that isn't just a pawn. Someone with some talent to complement his style would be great. As is being discussed in this thread, he won't be able to focus so much of his time on the offense, and he'll need more than a yes man to continue to improve the offense.

i would also look the year he left the seahawks after the 2012 season was their first year with wilson, wagner, irvin. so the defense slowly got better with all the talent they were adding. kind of like the jags. they had been slowly adding talent and this year they were very high in yards but gave up a lot of points.

This is pretty much a lock at this point based on the news from today. Bills sticking with Lynn because no coach worth a damn wants to coach this team. Whaley wants to run a 4-3 because that's what he drafted for and Rex screwed it up. That makes re-signing Zach Brown a top priority as you need an athletic LB to play the weak side. Today will be a run through to see how Lynn does and if he doesn't completely screw it up then Gus Bradley will be calling up his realtor this afternoon to find a house in OP

This is pretty much a lock at this point based on the news from today. Bills sticking with Lynn because no coach worth a damn wants to coach this team. Whaley wants to run a 4-3 because that's what he drafted for and Rex screwed it up. That makes re-signing Zach Brown a top priority as you need an athletic LB to play the weak side. Today will be a run through to see how Lynn does and if he doesn't completely screw it up then Gus Bradley will be calling up his realtor this afternoon to find a house in OP

This is why all our dysfunction or least the perception of it hurts us so much. Now we will probably end up with a coach who Whaley feels can be his puppet.

No thanks to Bradley, cast off HC to assistant coaches is a one way ticket South.

Like when a cast-off HC from the Lions became our DC? I'm not for or against Lynn-Bradley yet, but his hc experience is a plus for me not a minus.

This is why all our dysfunction or least the perception of it hurts us so much. Now we will probably end up with a coach who Whaley feels can be his puppet.

Exactly! It was most evident with the Tyrod decision. They know Lynn will do whatever they say. He wasn't even in on the discussion to not start him. They will have their puppet that will just do whatever they want and I think that's what Whaley wants