(at least) Three fireable offenses by Rex yesterday:

eball

Havent got into them to much yet but have three Ideass that will give me currently level of QB play with great upside

But no lets just stay put and run that drought to drinking age.

Keep rewarding players with security that don't deserve it

You know all the things we have done for the past 17 years

Well, might as well go on record with who your improvements would be

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clean that vote and start over. Bet it changes. I intentionally didn't vote for that reason

I voted to keep him before the Miami game, now I'm on the get rid of him band wagon. A better DC could get more out of these same players. I would hire Wade Phillips to take over HC and DC. Let the magic begin.

Well, might as well go on record with who your improvements would be

I will when i get into the QBs more. I was hoping i didnt have to so havent watched QBs a ton in college yet.

But my ideas are Trubinsky, Watson, Kizer, Kaaya and Mahomes.

Some of these barely hanging on and might fall off as i watch more like Kizer and Kaaya.

Havent got into them to much yet but have three Ideass that will give me currently level of QB play with great upside

But no lets just stay put and run that drought to drinking age.

Keep rewarding players with security that don't deserve it

You know all the things we have done for the past 17 years

Exactly why Gilmore needs to go...

I will when i get into the QBs more. I was hoping i didnt have to so havent watched QBs a ton in college yet.

But my ideas are Trubinsky, Watson, Kizer, Kaaya and Mahomes.

Some of these barely hanging on and might fall off as i watch more like Kizer and Kaaya.

I thought this was why we drafted Cardale. I would like to see him develop and maybe get an opportunity to play next season.

Exactly why Gilmore needs to go...

I thought this was why we drafted Cardale. I would like to see him develop and maybe get an opportunity to play next season.

4th round mega project. If he is not ready and every indication he isnt you dont wait. Get better. So draft a better one not a 2 year project before he even sees the field.

Maybe 3 years down the line he turns into Cam but your Rookie drafted this year is starting and winning. Now your in a NE scenario flip em and draft another to develop and flip or take over for the one you got.

Point is Bills for far to long waited until it was clearly evident they needed a QB before addressing the positionn

Had us pass on Better QBs because of Edwards

Led to Fitz and knee jerk extension

Directly led to EJ

Which led to Tyrod and then his knee jerk extension

And here we are QB purgatory with no end in sight.

#1 -- failure to call TO before last-second Fish FG

#2 -- punting from own 41 with 4:00 to go in OT

#3 -- not knowing Gilmore couldn't return and having 10 men on field for Ajayi's 57-yard backbreaker

Individually they're awful; collectively, they're evidence of gross incompetence and grounds for immediate firing.

And then, of course, there are the continuous "communication issues" (probably because the Bills have 432 assistant coaches), and the lack of discipline and player accountability that results in a pathetic display of tackling.

I don't know how any fan can support this team if Rex isn't shown the door.

The player Captains had been calling for TO. Rex thought it was a done deal. till he realized Officials had not acknowledged it. That's why he was shown trying to call it late on the TV

if you guys want to hang your hats on that well that is fine.

I voted to keep him before the Miami game, now I'm on the get rid of him band wagon. A better DC could get more out of these same players. I would hire Wade Phillips to take over HC and DC. Let the magic begin.

I am on the same thinking plane. Bring back Wade!!!

keep Lynn as OC or HC.

The player Captains had been calling for TO. Rex thought it was a done deal. till he realized Officials had not acknowledged it. That's why he was shown trying to call it late on the TV

if you guys want to hang your hats on that well that is fine.

I am on the same thinking plane. Bring back Wade!!!

keep Lynn as OC or HC.

Bills fans (heck Buffalo Sports fans) are funny.

Majority of solutions are Bring Back someone from some other era of Buffalo Sports

Edited by MAJBobby

Eball - thought you'd like to know after all the kids opened presents this morning and mine are teenagers so went off their ways, I listened to NFLR and Vic and Alex were going over Buffalo and Ryan. I had to call in and went on a rant using your bulletin board material plus a few other things. I had Alex Marves laughing his ars off by the end.

Vic put salt in the wound, and he said to my issues with 27 coaches couldn't tell Rex in overtime Gilmore couldn't come back, "Dan, he actually had 28 coaches before they fired Roman". That also got a laugh from Alex. Anyway, I plagurized you on National Radio. All 100 listeners from coast to coast on Christmas late morning.

Merry Christmas guys! It's off to the in-laws.

:thumbsup:

I emailed Vic my letter to the Pegulas a couple of week ago.

I don't blame him for not calling a timeout before the field goal as i rarely think icing the kicker works. But agree with your other points. Especially having only 10 men on field

Given the conditions at the time of the kick I strongly disagree about not calling the timeout. I have spent a lot of hours in that stadium and, with the wind as it was at the time of the kick, the odds were good it was going in. And, having hung a ball up into the wind earlier in the game and having had it hit the upright to which the wind pushed that ball, it made sense that the kicker was going to hit a low line drive on the last attempt in regulation, which he did. while our block team was on the sideline. Because our incompetent head coach didn't realize what was going on and was late on the timeout.