12-16: Doug Whaley on WGR

26CornerBlitz

He can't kill him now since he's still on the Bills. But I find it hard to believe he really believes in him.

then he shouldn't have spouted all his triumphant bs last year when tyrod looked like he had a CHANCE of not being horrible.

i still remember him on the radio in the middle of last season, bragging how tyrod's scary good quarterbacking proved that all he needed was to spend three years on the sidelines "honing his craft"...the implication being, of course, that whaley had figured something out that no one else knew.

he doesn't know what he believes because opinion changes with the direction of the wind. he's a con artist like his boss russ.

then he shouldn't have spouted all his triumphant bs last year when tyrod looked like he had a CHANCE of not being horrible.

i still remember him on the radio in the middle of last season, bragging how tyrod's scary good quarterbacking proved that all he needed was to spend three years on the sidelines "honing his craft"...the implication being, of course, that whaley had figured something out that no one else knew.

he doesn't know what he believes because opinion changes with the direction of the wind. he's a con artist like his boss russ.

You're taking things way too personal.

You're taking things way too personal.

not personal at all...I'm just not going to sit here and shill for management like some here. Especially when they make it obvious they have no clue.

you listen to him talk and it's like he's trying to teach history to 4th graders. he just pulls stuff out of his butt to rationalize whether just happened.

tell yeah what...Rex has not done a great job here, but he's had more past success at his job than whaley and brandon put together.