Cleveland game TBD parking at Hammers

mead107

In, coming from Virginia and spending the night before in Dunkirk - not a regular so hope i count. One truck, two people....what time should i leave to be able to get a spot?

The lot opens at 8am for this game. I usually hold TBDers parking spaces till 10am. I'll be parking the group in front of Hammers Lot worldwide headquarters building on the left side of the lot. Check back on Saturday for any updates.

The lot opens at 8am for this game. I usually hold TBDers parking spaces till 10am. I'll be parking the group in front of Hammers Lot worldwide headquarters building on the left side of the lot. Check back on Saturday for any updates.

Great, me and crew will be there prolly closer 9, but certainly no later than 9:30.

BTW, never did get to thank you for the great space for the Jags game for my buddy who had to leave early to make his Mom' BDay. He was out in a flash!

So Thank you!

Edited by plenzmd1

Great, me and crew will be there prolly closer 9, but certainly no later than 9:30.

BTW, never did get to thank you for the great space for the Jags game for my buddy who had to leave early to make his Mom' BDay. He was out in a flash!

So Thank you!

Any thing to shut you up!!