Interesting Take On A Bettors Angle For Buffalo

Bookie Man

STEELERS @ BILLS: The ultra-powerful angle@home and getting points too : "CAREER On The Line" angle

Interesting read. Not sure if it makes me feel better or worse about our odds today lol. He may be giving Rex a little too much credit.

Does Buffalo have a chance this weekend vs Pitt?? Some interesting takes in this thread as well

The whole premise is false. Win or lose, Rex already knows Pegula will not pull the trigger (he does;t have it in him to do so).

The funniest parts though were "creative Rex" and "players will bleed for Rex". Where, from the whirlpool? The trainers table? Dr. Andrews's office?

The whole premise is false. Win or lose, Rex already knows Pegula will not pull the trigger (he does;t have it in him to do so).

The funniest parts though were "creative Rex" and "players will bleed for Rex". Where, from the whirlpool? The trainers table? Dr. Andrews's office?

He doesn't have it in him? LOL!

He doesn't have it in him? LOL!

You think that Terry Pegula, after loudly (and unconvincingly) denying that he made that very ultimatum, would fire Rex if they don't make the playoffs??

And Kim would never let it happen anyway.

Edited by Mr. WEO

You think that Terry Pegula, after loudly (and unconvincingly) denying that he made that very ultimatum, would fire Rex if they don't make the playoffs??

And Kim would never let it happen anyway.

Do I think that Terry would fire Rex after an ultimatum was allegedly made but there is no proof at all that it was, except for you being unconvinced about the denial? LOL!

If the team finishes 9-7, which is very possible, there's not much ground for Terry to stand on when it comes to firing Rex. And fire him for who?

Watkins wasn't on the field for the jets.

Neither was Dareus. And that was another lifetime ago for the Jets.

Do I think that Terry would fire Rex after an ultimatum was allegedly made but there is no proof at all that it was, except for you being unconvinced about the denial? LOL!

If the team finishes 9-7, which is very possible, there's not much ground for Terry to stand on when it comes to firing Rex. And fire him for who?

Neither was Dareus. And that was another lifetime ago for the Jets.

You just laughed at the suggestion that Pegula didn't have in him to fire Rex. Now you're saying Pegula wouldn't fire Rex.

No one holds all positions like you doc...

You just laughed at the suggestion that Pegula didn't have in him to fire Rex. Now you're saying Pegula wouldn't fire Rex.

No one holds all positions like you doc...

Again, if the team goes at least 9-7, which is one game better than last year, he won't be fired. If they finish with a worse record, he's gone. If they finish 8-8, I don't know. I agree that the outcome of today's game means nothing. But you're wrong if you think that Rex is staying next year no matter what.

Again, if the team goes at least 9-7, which is one game better than last year, he won't be fired. If they finish with a worse record, he's gone. If they finish 8-8, I don't know. I agree that the outcome of today's game means nothing. But you're wrong if you think that Rex is staying next year no matter what.

So you think there was some kind of ultimatum. You would have to in order to type the bolded part.

Also, if you believe what you typed, then you (like me) think Pegula wasn't being honest when in direct reference to the "ultimatum", he said:

“Our coach needs to know that, through the good and the bad, there’s stability. The players need to know there’s stability,” Pegula said. “And by the way, that doesn’t help our players any to start reading that their coach is going to get fired.”

So you think there was some kind of ultimatum. You would have to in order to type the bolded part.

Also, if you believe what you typed, then you (like me) think Pegula wasn't being honest when in direct reference to the "ultimatum", he said:

“Our coach needs to know that, through the good and the bad, there’s stability. The players need to know there’s stability,” Pegula said. “And by the way, that doesn’t help our players any to start reading that their coach is going to get fired.”

Nope. Hence the reason I said that 9-7, and maybe even 8-8, which means no playoffs, probably saves his ass. Although I hope I'm wrong and he's gone regardless.

Nope. Hence the reason I said that 9-7, and maybe even 8-8, which means no playoffs, probably saves his ass. Although I hope I'm wrong and he's gone regardless.

Unless there was an ultimatum of some sort, why won't you take Pegula at his word?

Again, do you believe him or not?