GM Whaley

WIDE LEFT

Whaley is not irreplaceable himself. EJ Manuel is lousy, he spent a second on Cyrus Kuanjo to play RT, a position he cannot play. He spent our #1 last year

on a guy with an injured shoulder, claimed our medical team said he was ok and then the guy misses 8 games. He extended Dareus with a huge deal and he

has barely played this year. If they dump Rex, let Whaley and Brandon go with him.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly the janitor is to blame. Rex should be coach for life. Doug should be GM for life. Tyrod should be QB for life. If you dont agree with this your a hater, you have and agenda. Or you simply dont know the game.

I'd defy you to find a poster on this board who believes Rex, Whaley and Tyrod should all be here next year.

Exactly where is all the talent that people speak of- other than Shady? Watkins is average when healthy- Clay was a whiff- Marcel is a pot head loooking at a ten game suspension- EJ must be horrible because they would not replace Taylor with him today- Gilmore runs hot and cold- Darby was branched earlier this year- Hughes has vanished in recent weeks- Safteys are non- existent- I'll give him Incognito and Glen

The team has some talent but at the absolute best- average compared to other teams-

Honestly Whaleys decision to draft Shaq should cost him his job. Horrible

He has been put into a lot of corners by Rex's crap defense. Alienate Mario and get the Clemson guy. Complete waste. Some f that is on Mario though so we ended up needing a guy there to make the miracle defense work.

The far worse pick was Ragland. Nobody in the NFL wanted him because the NFL has no more "throwbacks" . We spend a #2 on him and Rex is giddy. Anyone can get injured so I do feel bad for the kid but is there any doubt his rookie season would have been a complete mess? WTF do we do with him if Rex leaves? Trade him hoping to get a 5th from wherever Rex ends up?

Exactly where is all the talent that people speak of- other than Shady? Watkins is average when healthy-

You have got to be kidding.