Need Help, FlightAware and lost laptop

Guffalo

I took a jetblue flight from Tampa to JFK and left my surface laptop on the flight. I left a report at Jet blue, but it was not turned in at JFK. It was a late flight and not sure if they checked the seat back pocket before taking off again. Unfortunately it was not turned in at Kennedy. I was wondering if anyone knows how to find out where that specific aircraft went after JFK. I am hoping that maybe it got turned in at the next destination. I looked onflightaware and could only see the arrival, but no way to track where that plane went after that. ANy help is appreciated

I use Plane Finder. It's pretty cool. You can point it at a plane flying overhead and it will give you all the details. It also tells you the recent flight history of that plane. Not sure if it works with the flight number but it does with the tail number.

Good luck!

I would trying calling JetBlue again and explaining the situation. Getting a new person may be more helpful than your previous report you claimed.

Also, I don't know how the Microsoft Surface works, but maybe it has a function like an iPhone or iPad where you can find your device.

Lastly, there are plenty of JB flights from JFK to Puerto Rico. If it shows up here, I'll pick it up and ship it to you.

BTW my wife had a layover in Vegas on Southwest. She was not changing planes so she stayed on the plane. She got up to use the restroom on the plane and they took her coat thinking someone had gotten off and left it. Never to be seen again. She took her case all the way to the CEO and not a damn word. And they pride themselves on customer service. Bastards!!

BTW my wife had a layover in Vegas on Southwest. She was not changing planes so she stayed on the plane. She got up to use the restroom on the plane and they took her coat thinking someone had gotten off and left it. Never to be seen again. She took her case all the way to the CEO and not a damn word. And they pride themselves on customer service. Bastards!!

We flew Denver to Tampa after a ski trip at Breckenridge. Our bags never showed up. We were the last ones at the carousel and it's about midnight. We go to the office looking for help that's clearly not coming, and I may have gotten more than a little irate. Then my son points to a clear plastic going round and round, the only thing left. It's our dirty laundry. The cashmere sweaters and everything of any value are GONE (including the camera foolishly shoved in a bag in the last minute rush - I'd have GIVEN them the damn camera for the memory card with all the photos). The guy in the office says "Oh, you were coming from Denver? That happens all the time!" Gee, thanks....

Good luck getting the laptop back. Sincerely hope you do better than we did. That SUCKS!

Edited by Augie