Pros and Cons of Letting CA Go

grinreaper

They'll be back in Oakland some day...

I don't know...

One outcome of this I've been toying around with in my head for a while is: what if they gain "single-serving fans"? Meaning: Go to Vegas for a 8-9 day vacation, and start it off by going to a Raiders game on Sunday. They might even gain country-wide support this way. Lots of Raiders-backer clubs. Yes, I know that same thing doesn't happen for the other touristy cities. However, Vegas is a different deal: it's ONLY about entertainment.

Considering that the prevailing wisdom in California is that voter ID is Raysys and oppressive, I propose that voters from Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and even British Columbia drive to California and support any ballot such measure

Assuming the US invades before Mexico, that is.

Defense will be even more difficult now that everyone will be stoned all the time.

Mexico already occupying most of it. Colonization is almost complete!

I don't know...

One outcome of this I've been toying around with in my head for a while is: what if they gain "single-serving fans"? Meaning: Go to Vegas for a 8-9 day vacation, and start it off by going to a Raiders game on Sunday. They might even gain country-wide support this way. Lots of Raiders-backer clubs. Yes, I know that same thing doesn't happen for the other touristy cities. However, Vegas is a different deal: it's ONLY about entertainment.

who goes to Vegas for football?

I foresee them moving to Cleveland. That's the only sensible option. Cleveland needs an NFL team