Cincinnati Game Day Experience

Gugny

Sounds like they are back to being the 'bungles' again, and it's seeped into the fans who can't even get the game experience right. Courteous and polite with opposing teams fans in their house? What is this? Tennis????

No, they just aren't !@#$s over a game maybe.

Relatives of mine live in Cincinnati own a pair of club level seats they were trying to sell. Two days prior they went on Facebook and asked if anyone wanted the pair for a heavily discounted price. On Saturday night they basically decided to give them away to anyone that wanted to go (apparently the cold weather was a big negative for the locals). I would've gone if not for the 8 hour drive each way!

So they ended up eating the tickets because no one there wanted to see the game. I think Bengals fans are a bit jaded kinda' like Bills fans were in the late 90's. They've been to the playoffs and been disappointed so many years in a row that it's not a big deal anymore. The first sign of suckiness, they are OUT.

Relatives of mine live in Cincinnati own a pair of club level seats they were trying to sell. Two days prior they went on Facebook and asked if anyone wanted the pair for a heavily discounted price. On Saturday night they basically decided to give them away to anyone that wanted to go (apparently the cold weather was a big negative for the locals). I would've gone if not for the 8 hour drive each way!

So they ended up eating the tickets because no one there wanted to see the game. I think Bengals fans are a bit jaded kinda' like Bills fans were in the late 90's. They've been to the playoffs and been disappointed so many years in a row that it's not a big deal anymore. The first sign of suckiness, they are OUT.

they don't show up in bad weather. the taxpayers paid for the stadium themselves so they have an extra level of bitterness. Though they've had a good team recently, they always feel like they are going to be let down eventually. The funniest thing they did was try to organize a boycott of a home playoff game to protest how Mike Brown was running the team. Ummmm...