My Bills Mind Dump 2016 ...

T master

Right out of the shoot to me Tyrod has not shown that he is worth the contract that they signed for his extended services & they need to renegotiate if they want to keep him & if he wants to stay at a lessor price ? Which he is a ton better than EJ but the last thing the Bills need is another Fitz contract to pay for only to find out that Taylor is less than a "franchise" QB ... If he is willing to be paid what he is worth then sign him but not to the $90 + mill that they have said .

TD Mike needs to be used a lot more & needs to be signed as a long term member of the Bills back field !! He is a lot better than he is given credit for & another team like a Bellichek could sign him away like he did with C. Hogan having the same kind of success !!

This player also needs to be signed because of the same a fore mention of the enemy signing him if the Bills don't !! I believe Robert Woods has shown that if used correctly he is la egit #2 & Yes i think he is all that & a bag of chips . If he is on the field you know he is doing all he can for the team a True Bills type player !

Charles Clay is not worth the $$ they are paying him, OR like in the R. Woods situation they have not used him in the right way or found his niche in A. Lynns O ?? If he was more like a Greg Olson then maybe but he has had some drops at crucial times in games .

Although Stephon Gilmore finally made a interception after missing a few earlier in the year he too is not worth Norman money (well Normans not worth Norman $$) . Gilmore gets burned deep to often & i think if Green hadn't gotten hurt Gilmore would have again missed enough plays for us to get beat by the Bengals just sayin !!

The Bills should sign Lorenzo Alexander to a 1 yr extension ! If his skills suffer next yr (if nothing else) he can be a great leader in the locker room !!

I also believe this yr will be EJ's last yr in a Bills uni ! Although he is a great guy i think he has shown the majority of Bills fans he is not starting material ! If Whaley could get a late round draft pick for him lets say to a Jaguars team he should pull the trigger before the end of the yr !

Felton should also be re upped for a yr ! A strong run game is a must to go to the post season. Plus i think in goal line O they might need to use him more weather carrying or lead blocking especially seeing as what happened on the 2 yd line stall of the O in Cinci !

Zac Brown should also be signed/resigned along with Jerel Worthy !

And although i think he is a really good player/leader for the Bills A. Williams should think about retiring ! After 2 neck injuries the Bills brass should talk to him about them moving on at that position .

Another thing i think Whaley has been looking at is E. Woods future & given his fate this yr I think he may work out his contract but another extension shouldn't be in the future of the Bills .

I also like what Justin Hunter brings to the WR corp, i hope that he can continue to develop with the Bills O & return to a better player that he was when first signed . I would like to see Whaley sign him for another season .

Well i think the dump is complete if there is anything you all can add to the list feel free to jump right in as i know you all will if feeling froggy !

Go Bills !!!

Right out of the shoot to me Tyrod has not shown that he is worth the contract that they signed for his extended services & they need to renegotiate if they want to keep him & if he wants to stay at a lessor price ? Which he is a ton better than EJ but the last thing the Bills need is another Fitz contract to pay for only to find out that Taylor is less than a "franchise" QB ... If he is willing to be paid what he is worth then sign him but not to the $90 + mill that they have said .

TD Mike needs to be used a lot more & needs to be signed as a long term member of the Bills back field !! He is a lot better than he is given credit for & another team like a Bellichek could sign him away like he did with C. Hogan having the same kind of success !!

This player also needs to be signed because of the same a fore mention of the enemy signing him if the Bills don't !! I believe Robert Woods has shown that if used correctly he is la egit #2 & Yes i think he is all that & a bag of chips . If he is on the field you know he is doing all he can for the team a True Bills type player !

Charles Clay is not worth the $$ they are paying him, OR like in the R. Woods situation they have not used him in the right way or found his niche in A. Lynns O ?? If he was more like a Greg Olson then maybe but he has had some drops at crucial times in games .

Although Stephon Gilmore finally made a interception after missing a few earlier in the year he too is not worth Norman money (well Normans not worth Norman $$) . Gilmore gets burned deep to often & i think if Green hadn't gotten hurt Gilmore would have again missed enough plays for us to get beat by the Bengals just sayin !!

The Bills should sign Lorenzo Alexander to a 1 yr extension ! If his skills suffer next yr (if nothing else) he can be a great leader in the locker room !!

I also believe this yr will be EJ's last yr in a Bills uni ! Although he is a great guy i think he has shown the majority of Bills fans he is not starting material ! If Whaley could get a late round draft pick for him lets say to a Jaguars team he should pull the trigger before the end of the yr !

Felton should also be re upped for a yr ! A strong run game is a must to go to the post season. Plus i think in goal line O they might need to use him more weather carrying or lead blocking especially seeing as what happened on the 2 yd line stall of the O in Cinci !

Zac Brown should also be signed/resigned along with Jerel Worthy !

And although i think he is a really good player/leader for the Bills A. Williams should think about retiring ! After 2 neck injuries the Bills brass should talk to him about them moving on at that position .

Another thing i think Whaley has been looking at is E. Woods future & given his fate this yr I think he may work out his contract but another extension shouldn't be in the future of the Bills .

I also like what Justin Hunter brings to the WR corp, i hope that he can continue to develop with the Bills O & return to a better player that he was when first signed . I would like to see Whaley sign him for another season .

Well i think the dump is complete if there is anything you all can add to the list feel free to jump right in as i know you all will if feeling froggy !

Go Bills !!!

Good post

With regards pay Tyrod, that what Qb get, not franchise Qb, but gives you a chance to win. Keep looking for Qb, anyone you find is going to be cheap anyway.

TD Mike, yes more playing time.

Robert Woods, yes but not sure if you can pay him 7 mill a year, Sammy is coming up for contract in a couple of years.

C, Clay ?, just a strange contract to begin with, not being used right?, not getting open? I don't know? Considering level of play and way coaches use him. I would say have to cut him if cap hit is reasonable.

Stephon Gilmore, he can use my pen to sign with another team, and Ill drive him to the airport myself.

Lorenzo Alexander, Yes

EJ, out of NFL next year, no one signs him.

Felton, OK

Zac Brown should also be signed/resigned along with Jerel Worthy ! Yes, Yes, Yes.

A. Williams (favorite bill) hate to seen him go, retire is best thing, I cheer every week for Laundry to have a career ending injury, (sad but true)

E. Woods​ like him, but could live without him.

Justin Hunter​ yes, reasonable money

What about Harvin?

Somehow, I doubt if they part ways with EJ unless they either get a shot at a QB that's too good to pass up, or Cordale really shows them something in training camp next year. It should be a consideration though.

Groy has an opportunity to show he can take over the center position. That will play a part in Whaley's decisions on Eric Wood.

I'll save my thoughts on TT for when (or IF) he has a close enough to healthy Sammy and Woods back to work with.

I'd hate to see AW not on the field anymore but it's no longer worth it for him to continue. Letting Gilmore walk and dumping Clay should free up money for a quality safety.

This is probably a stretch, but they really need to bring back Donnie Henderson to coach the secondary. What a glaring dropoff from what they were when he was coaching that group.

Somehow, I doubt if they part ways with EJ unless they either get a shot at a QB that's too good to pass up, or Cordale really shows them something in training camp next year. It should be a consideration though.

Groy has an opportunity to show he can take over the center position. That will play a part in Whaley's decisions on Eric Wood.

I'll save my thoughts on TT for when (or IF) he has a close enough to healthy Sammy and Woods back to work with.

I'd hate to see AW not on the field anymore but it's no longer worth it for him to continue. Letting Gilmore walk and dumping Clay should free up money for a quality safety.

This is probably a stretch, but they really need to bring back Donnie Henderson to coach the secondary. What a glaring dropoff from what they were when he was coaching that group.

Really? I dont think EJ is gonna wanna hang around to hold the clipboard, I think hes gonna go out somewhere and compete for a starting job like Tyrod did.

Im not against keeping EJ as a back up either.

Should keep Clay hes a weapon when he is used properly.

Could see us drafting a RT and/or a C after we pick up a WR, CB, S.

Henderson bounced on his own. Said dont wait up. The drop off at DB was crazy. Seymore made a few plays last game though.

Go Bills !!!

I would re-sign Tyrod with an amended contract if possible.

Gillislee starts the MIA game and we mighta left wit a W

Should be drafting a S in the 1st 3 rounds for of AWill

Clay is good when they get him going early in the game. Hes gotta make that TD grab tho.

Lorax, ZB, & Felton prob all get re-signed.

I think Tate is getting better too.

Edited by Marty McFly