• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, it's easy.

1) Rinse wings and dry thoroughly.

2) Place wings in pre-heated oil.

3) while wings cook (about 15-20 minutes, until golden brown) melt 2 sticks butter with about half a large jar of Frank's hot sauce. Once mixture is melted and mixed thoroughly, remove from heat and add 2 tbsp vinegar.

4) When wings are fully cooked, remove from oil, pat them with a paper towel to remove excess oil and toss them in the sauce.

5) Enjoy.

252793[/snapback]

I tried frying some eggs a few nights ago... The first 4 were burnt to a crisp. The next three got mutilated. The last 3 were burnt and halfway edible but it didn't taste good...

So for me, that's not easy :flirt:

CW

I am sitting here eating fried fish from the congressional office building across the street.  It isn't very good either, taste like fez tried to cook it.

252812[/snapback]

Hmm, I cook just like a restaurant... :flirt:

CW

Duffs are my favorite in Buffalo. I go to the one on Southwestern Blvd. on the OP/West Seneca border. There is no good wing place here in San Francisco.

Someone should open a good wing place here, it will make a  mint.

252891[/snapback]

One more thing for the Bay Area's hospital emergency rooms to extricate...

Duff's is 5 minutes from my house, so I have been there many times...I like my wings cripsy and crispy is how they make them....nothing is worse then undercooked wings, no matter how big they are

253036[/snapback]

I agree, I like their wings cause they're crispy. The best cheap wings used to be a place in Tonawanda called the Raintree, had 5 cent wings. Are they still there?