(OT) What A Waste!

R. Rich

I won't have to report to work today until 10am due to the snow 'storm' in Baltimore. It would've been nice to sleep in a little longer. Now I'm up and don't have to go in for a while. I guess I'll go outside and shovel the couple of inches of snow on the ground, which should take 5 minutes. Yesterday, they let us out of work at 3pm due to the 'storm'. Ridiculous.

I won't have to report to work today until 10am due to the snow 'storm' in Baltimore.  It would've been nice to sleep in a little longer.  Now I'm up and don't have to go in for a while.  I guess I'll go outside and shovel the couple of inches of snow on the ground, which should take 5 minutes.  Yesterday, they let us out of work at 3pm due to the 'storm'.  Ridiculous.

252381[/snapback]

5 words:

McDonald's Breakfast.

I won't have to report to work today until 10am due to the snow 'storm' in Baltimore.  It would've been nice to sleep in a little longer.  Now I'm up and don't have to go in for a while.  I guess I'll go outside and shovel the couple of inches of snow on the ground, which should take 5 minutes.  Yesterday, they let us out of work at 3pm due to the 'storm'.  Ridiculous.

252381[/snapback]

Dude, had to let all of my employees who had kids go early yesterday, and I sh-- you not, it was raining, but the guys on the radio kept insisting we were having a "winter storm". On the news this morning, they were counting the snow totals from this storm and no place got more than 2 inches, and friggin scholls were cancelled and delayed today.

Dam, how can I make money off the the sweat of others labor if I cannot get them to come into work!!!