Richard Sherman:NFL-wide conspiracy against the Seahawks

YoloinOhio

I agree. But what would you expect him to do if the whistle wasn't blown? Stop playing? You can't just let him kick it in that situation.

I'd expect him to make a play on the ball instead of lowering his shoulder into the kicker's legs.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd expect him to make a play on the ball instead of lowering his shoulder into the kicker's legs.

If he wanted to break Carpenter in half, he could have. It wasn't dirty, in my opinion.

He's a thin skinned douchebag who wants to have it both ways. He has no control over his emotions and frequently sounds like a parody of a WWF promo and when he gets rightly criticized he puts on his knit sweater and glasses and reminds us all that he went to Stanford. Then a bunch of moronic flapping heads on a mission to prove to us all that they're not racists and are "one of the good ones" stumble over each other with effusive praise of a first class jackass.

He's TO with a bigger vocabulary.

I award you one internet point.

If he wanted to break Carpenter in half, he could have. It wasn't dirty, in my opinion.

I promise you it was. He knew what he was doing to take a cheap shot. He knew it would result in carpenter being rattled or knocked out. He was smart to do this. He doesn't toe the line. He crosses it and blurs it out. He lowers the bar for acceptable sportsmanship. Now, I'm all for it. I was a dirty !@#$ing player when I played and love that hard nosed ridiculous stuff. But it doesn't do the game a favor

When is the drug test coming for golden boy Russell Wilson? I'm interested to know if he had just done adderall, coke or the speed pulls Jessie took on Saved by the Bell before his pregame interview on Monday.

Or perhaps it was adrenaline.