My 10 cents on the game....

BmarvB

1) Let's not kid ourselves here. We all knew this was coming.

2) It's the return of the $%#@*&? penalties :(

3) So when is bringing our QB down 7 yards out of bounds right in front of the ref legal? And of course they were letting the Pats get away with a lot of pushoffs

4) TT's passing needs improvement in both accuracy and touch. He didn't get a whole lot of help from the receivers either. Lost count of the drops. And why was he still in the game in the 4th when the game was clearly over?

5) Can't settle for FG's in the red zone against the Patriots. No guarantee Carpenter is going to make them anyway. Gotta get TD's

6) So much for Gilmore's big contract. Hogan? Really?? Granted his overall coverage is solid, but when he does get beat, it just looks so bad.
7) Gilislee is not Shady, but he's a very capable #2 back so there's really no need to cut back on the running, that's the bread and butter of this offense.. Really needed to run him and J Williams more in the first half

8) Pressure on Brady was there, hits on him were there, sacks were there, pass coverage wasn't though. Shaq Lawson is going to be a solid contributor once he gets settled in. The late shot on Brady was a rookie mistake. He'll learn and get better with more playing time.

9) And the injuries keep piling up. Granted it happens, but at some point the strength and conditioning program needs to be re-evaluated. When your fullback (Jerome Felton) is your leading receiver throughout most of the game, you have a major problem on your hands.

10) The reality - This Bills team is not built to keep pace with the Patriots offense point for point. They can't play 'run and gun up and down the field' with them, they have too many guns. The Bills won't beat them in a shootout. They're built to win close, low scoring games through strong running, ball control, and tough defense. New England may not lose another game unless they go into pre-season mode come week 16. To beat the Patriots with Brady playing at the level he's playing, they have to put up 35-40 or more points. That's not their style unless they're playing bottom feeder teams like San Francisco who couldn't stop the run with all 11 guys in the box. The best the Bills are going to do in this division is 2nd place.

Next week in Seattle will be a more fitting matchup for them. It's going to be close and low scoring. Granted we are in desperate need of healthy playmakers on offense, but the Hawks aren't the scoring machine they once was, It's not a good one, but we do have a chance to pull off an upset.. GO BILLS!!

1) Let's not kid ourselves here. We all knew this was coming.

2) It's the return of the $%#@*&? penalties :(

3) So when is bringing our QB down 7 yards out of bounds right in front of the ref legal? And of course they were letting the Pats get away with a lot of pushoffs

4) TT's passing needs improvement in both accuracy and touch. He didn't get a whole lot of help from the receivers either. Lost count of the drops. And why was he still in the game in the 4th when the game was clearly over?

5) Can't settle for FG's in the red zone against the Patriots. No guarantee Carpenter is going to make them anyway. Gotta get TD's

6) So much for Gilmore's big contract. Hogan? Really?? Granted his overall coverage is solid, but when he does get beat, it just looks so bad.

7) Gilislee is not Shady, but he's a very capable #2 back so there's really no need to cut back on the running, that's the bread and butter of this offense.. Really needed to run him and J Williams more in the first half

8) Pressure on Brady was there, hits on him were there, sacks were there, pass coverage wasn't though. Shaq Lawson is going to be a solid contributor once he gets settled in. The late shot on Brady was a rookie mistake. He'll learn and get better with more playing time.

9) And the injuries keep piling up. Granted it happens, but at some point the strength and conditioning program needs to be re-evaluated. When your fullback (Jerome Felton) is your leading receiver throughout most of the game, you have a major problem on your hands.

10) The reality - This Bills team is not built to keep pace with the Patriots offense point for point. They can't play 'run and gun up and down the field' with them, they have too many guns. The Bills won't beat them in a shootout. They're built to win close, low scoring games through strong running, ball control, and tough defense. New England may not lose another game unless they go into pre-season mode come week 16. To beat the Patriots with Brady playing at the level he's playing, they have to put up 35-40 or more points. That's not their style unless they're playing bottom feeder teams like San Francisco who couldn't stop the run with all 11 guys in the box. The best the Bills are going to do in this division is 2nd place.

Next week in Seattle will be a more fitting matchup for them. It's going to be close and low scoring. Granted we are in desperate need of healthy playmakers on offense, but the Hawks aren't the scoring machine they once was, It's not a good one, but we do have a chance to pull off an upset.. GO BILLS!!

Think you are gonna get upset when the drops is actually posted. At max 2

Think you are gonna get upset when the drops is actually posted. At max 2

dont sound like Mike Schoop. There were soany drops it was incredible. The fact of who they put it in being the QB or WR is stupid. Taylor would have been much better with actual NFL relievers out there not scrubs that load the carts at Wegmans

dont sound like Mike Schoop. There were soany drops it was incredible. The fact of who they put it in being the QB or WR is stupid. Taylor would have been much better with actual NFL relievers out there not scrubs that load the carts at Wegmans

Again coming into this week a website that tracks all drops had Bills at 4. So again just warning you gonna be alot less that you think.

Just another excuse for bad QB play

They get open so is it their fault the QB cant get the Ball there accurately and on time?

Some of those penalties were "patriot penalties" not saying they get breaks...oh wait, that's exactly what I'm saying. You have to remember when playing NE you can't touch them it's a penalty. But if you do, make it worth it

Again coming into this week a website that tracks all drops had Bills at 4. So again just warning you gonna be alot less that you think.

Just another excuse for bad QB play

They get open so is it their fault the QB cant get the Ball there accurately and on time?

its their fault they can't catch it. Happened all game.

4 drops coming into game.

At most 2 more added, but hey your right not the QB at all

uiu don't know my take on the QB, FYI. I'm not arguing that. I'll agree that he needs to be better. But if you watched this game and only found 2 incomete passes that are in the WRs your creaking crazy. and if you honestly think that, I'll just assume I won't be arguing with you anymore because there's no changing your opinion because you have an axe to grind for TT

uiu don't know my take on the QB, FYI. I'm not arguing that. I'll agree that he needs to be better. But if you watched this game and only found 2 incomete passes that are in the WRs your creaking crazy. and if you honestly think that, I'll just assume I won't be arguing with you anymore because there's no changing your opinion because you have an axe to grind for TT

No i take people that compare all WRs equally, not a fan of a team. So when ESPN says 2 drops it is two drops until the only place that tracks them that i know of updates their stats after all games have completed.

So when the link i have posted says 6 drops total after sunday sorry gonna have to come at me with something different ie a website that also tracks drops accross the leage the same not your eye