My 10 cents on the game....

BmarvB

1) Let's not kid ourselves here. We all knew this was coming.

2) It's the return of the $%#@*&? penalties :(

3) So when is bringing our QB down 7 yards out of bounds right in front of the ref legal? And of course they were letting the Pats get away with a lot of pushoffs

4) TT's passing needs improvement in both accuracy and touch. He didn't get a whole lot of help from the receivers either. Lost count of the drops. And why was he still in the game in the 4th when the game was clearly over?

5) Can't settle for FG's in the red zone against the Patriots. No guarantee Carpenter is going to make them anyway. Gotta get TD's

6) So much for Gilmore's big contract. Hogan? Really?? Granted his overall coverage is solid, but when he does get beat, it just looks so bad.

7) Gilislee is not Shady, but he's a very capable #2 back so there's really no need to cut back on the running, that's the bread and butter of this offense.. Really needed to run him and J Williams more in the first half

8) Pressure on Brady was there, hits on him were there, sacks were there, pass coverage wasn't though. Shaq Lawson is going to be a solid contributor once he gets settled in. The late shot on Brady was a rookie mistake. He'll learn and get better with more playing time.

9) And the injuries keep piling up. Granted it happens, but at some point the strength and conditioning program needs to be re-evaluated. When your fullback (Jerome Felton) is your leading receiver throughout most of the game, you have a major problem on your hands.

10) The reality - This Bills team is not built to keep pace with the Patriots offense point for point. They can't play 'run and gun up and down the field' with them, they have too many guns. The Bills won't beat them in a shootout. They're built to win close, low scoring games through strong running, ball control, and tough defense. New England may not lose another game unless they go into pre-season mode come week 16. To beat the Patriots with Brady playing at the level he's playing, they have to put up 35-40 or more points. That's not their style unless they're playing bottom feeder teams like San Francisco who couldn't stop the run with all 11 guys in the box. The best the Bills are going to do in this division is 2nd place.

Next week in Seattle will be a more fitting matchup for them. It's going to be close and low scoring. Granted we are in desperate need of healthy playmakers on offense, but the Hawks aren't the scoring machine they once was, It's not a good one, but we do have a chance to pull off an upset.. GO BILLS!!

Because of 7 we are now sure of 4 and get 10. 7+4=10.....Do the math!

Search em, what threads are they in

How about if you go back to your apology post and F5. Are you an intelligent poster? Yes that can be argued. Do you badger other posters you don't get along with? Way too much in my opinion.

Edit: To be clear I find your input interesting and enjoyable until you do this stuff. Getting tough to try and enjoy this page.

Edited by fansince88

3 things I liked from today's game:

J. Williams pass protection, really liked his willingness to throw his body around, nice to see that from a rookie,

Shaq's progress and

Schmidt running for a 1st down after he dropped the ball, twice. Nice wheels, I guess it happens when you're running for your life :D

Some of those penalties were "patriot penalties" not saying they get breaks...oh wait, that's exactly what I'm saying. You have to remember when playing NE you can't touch them it's a penalty. But if you do, make it worth it

This is why I liked the late hit by Shaq on Brady. We knew we were gonna lose. Might as well take a shot at mick cheaty for that late hit they got away with in the 1st on Tyrod. Wish someone woulda did this last week in response to Landry. We need more tough players that are with the ***** tho.

Ok we get it! This loss is 100% on TT as displayed in your last 100 posts.

:lol::lol: Thats Majorbro 4 ya. *cue the cheesy sitcom music*