Bills Offensive Line---they make everything go...

Big Turk

I think that was a combination of things. Roman wasn't using him much at all - throughout the preseason, and Felton did little to show he was really engaged in the O.

Being cut and out for week 1 meant his salary wasn't guaranteed for the year when they brought him back. Now that he is back, he's playing lights out.

His return and Roman's axing are turning points for this year's squad.

Yes in preseason Felton did not really appear to be engaged when he was in the game. I could not tell if it was disinterest or just a player slowing down and now we see it was him just did not see him as part of the game plan.

The 10 worst performances from NFL's Week 6

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/the-10-worst-performances-from-nfls-week-6-101816

The San Francisco 49ers linebackers can’t stop anything

Credit a very creative Buffalo Bills offensive game plan and a strong performance from the O-line but phew, the 49ers got totally and completely gashed by Bills rushers to the tune of 312 yards allowed on 44 carries (7.1 average) and four rushing scores. The Niners are really, really missing inside linebacker NaVorro Bowman. Also, it doesn’t help that San Fran’s defense lives on the field due to Chip Kelly’s up-tempo offense.

I think the balanced play calling is helping. Last year I saw several times McCoy running only behind the left side of the line and more East-West.....It did not work when we needed to complete 3rd downs. This year we are running a lot more North-South against some really porus DLs and the results are there to see

Bills OLine needs a lot of credit, as they make everything we do on offense go...

Opening up huge holes for the run game every week even against some of the best run D's in the NFL and do a very good job in pass protection...Tyrod holds the ball longer than anyone in the NFL and he typically has a lot of time back there...most of his sacks are him running out of bounds or him holding the ball forever and running into a sack...its almost never from the OLine not giving him a chance.

Mills and Miller have been really good on the right side of the line this year...I don't see Henderson getting his job back anytime soon.

:worthy: Yuuup !!!