What happened to Schmidt??

firemedic

The first attempt we had at replacing Moorman was worse. Was he name Powell? Dreadful. He had one game where everything was sliced off his foot and went no more than 20 yards and then they cut him and brought Moorman back.

Shawn Powell - a man so diverse, he could shank every punt and yet still out-kick his coverage like a beast.

107 punts, 48 returns allowed for 650 yards, 2 TD's.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shawn Powell - a man so diverse, he could shank every punt and yet still out-kick his coverage like a beast.

107 punts, 48 returns allowed for 650 yards, 2 TD's.

That is the chap. And yes it was the Browns game I was thinking off. He was atrocious. Easily the worst punting performance I have seen.

He's really under performed this year. I thought last year he looked like he could really boom punts - this year he looks terrible.

Look at his stats across the board, then compare them to his peers... He's punting quite well... Along with his kicks- the coverage unit is tops in the league only allowing 2.1 yards per return... I think that unit as a whole is damn good. He did however have a poor game either week 3 or 4... I think it was against the Pats*

Edited by CountryCletus

Not kicking in practice is different than not kicking Sunday. Where did you hear this OP?

Sorry I didn't link it, thought I saw it as a briefing of injuries in a report.........my bad, carry on. Now I'm seeing he's good to go........

After the Browns game featuring Jeff Tuel and Brandon Weeden. He was awful

He was able to present a LARGE body of work that game, too................ : /