Niners @ Bills 10.16.16

Hey everyone! My wife and I are West Coast Bills fans making our first trip to Buffalo next week for the Niners @ Bills and just wanted to get some opinions on:

*1. What to expect weather-wise for the game

*2. What to expect at the Stadium and arrival time

*3. What we can do for fun in the City of Buffalo (maybe restaurants, museums, sight seeing attractions

I appreciate the feed back and cant wait to come out there and FINALLY see my team play!

GO BILLS!!!

P.S. RREEEEEEBBBBBBBEEEEELLLLSSSSSSS!!!!

1) Orchard Park is forecasted rainy and 68 for next Sunday. I always advise to layer up. It's easy to manage the cold but impossible to manage wet.

2) Stadium lots open 4 hours before the game (9am). If you are planning on parking in a stadium lot, 8:50ish is good enough. Private lots open earlier and can be cheaper depending on where they are. I'd map out where you want to park and look at the best route to get there with traffic, roads closed, etc.

3) if you've never been to Buffalo, I'd suggest the classics. Anchor Bar, Duffs or Gabriel's Gate for wings. Check out Canal side if the weather permits. Local breweries are a fun way to spend the day including Resurgence, Flying Byson, Big Ditch. As far as sights to see, walking around downtown, niagara square and Allentown can be pretty cool.

Enjoy your trip and go bills!

Thanks I appreciate it everyone!

1) Orchard Park is forecasted rainy and 68 for next Sunday. I always advise to layer up. It's easy to manage the cold but impossible to manage wet.

2) Stadium lots open 4 hours before the game (9am). If you are planning on parking in a stadium lot, 8:50ish is good enough. Private lots open earlier and can be cheaper depending on where they are. I'd map out where you want to park and look at the best route to get there with traffic, roads closed, etc.

3) if you've never been to Buffalo, I'd suggest the classics. Anchor Bar, Duffs or Gabriel's Gate for wings. Check out Canal side if the weather permits. Local breweries are a fun way to spend the day including Resurgence, Flying Byson, Big Ditch. As far as sights to see, walking around downtown, niagara square and Allentown can be pretty cool.

Enjoy your trip and go bills!

And I've read reviews about a restaurant called 'Savor'.....anyone know if its good or worth going to?

Hey everyone! My wife and I are West Coast Bills fans making our first trip to Buffalo next week for the Niners @ Bills and just wanted to get some opinions on:

*1. What to expect weather-wise for the game

*2. What to expect at the Stadium and arrival time

*3. What we can do for fun in the City of Buffalo (maybe restaurants, museums, sight seeing attractions

I appreciate the feed back and cant wait to come out there and FINALLY see my team play!

GO BILLS!!!

P.S. RREEEEEEBBBBBBBEEEEELLLLSSSSSSS!!!!

1)check the Orchard Park forcast. Getting cooler here in NY

2) got there early and enjoy the festivities

3) There are some huge waterfalls in the area....

LOL. Have fun you two.