A few thoughts about the Pats Game (Tribute to BillsFromNyC)

Virgil

:beer:

what a difference the play calling is making. Defense is playing real inspired too.

I'll say!! the playcalling on both sides of the ball has improved like night and day, The offense the first two games was putrid and the defense last year was almost as bad.

We bills fans knew the talent was there all along and was being misused and now this proves it. It all started with great field position and went on from there.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some props have to be given to Lorenzo Alexander. He was more of a presence than Hughs in this game, IMO. He was also great on ST. He had a truly great game. I wonder what happens when Lawson finally arrives?

Props also to Nick O'Leary. He's looking more and more like the real deal. His blocking is also stellar. And, I had no idea he could high-point a ball like that! Awesome.

Speaking of blocking, it seems to be looking really good all around. Woods, Felton, Shady-- I even saw Goodwin throw a block out there. Woods, especially, had some fantastic blocks. Really impressive. Great coaching in that regard.

Edited by Rocky Landing

You know, this game was what I always wanted from Rex. He went with a defense that attacked the quarterback. If this continues, they will continue to win games!!!

Btw, not every poster who found fault in Rex was completely down on the Bills. I for one thought that his non-aggressive system was awful. I stand by that assertion.

I was also a HUGE supporter of Tyrod. I said it before and I repeat: Tyrod and qbs like him are the future of the game. There will ALWAYS be a place for great throwers such a Manning, Brady and Luck, but there are only so many of these guys.

Great game Tyrod!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I am missing from Tyrod is the consistency. He had a great first half. The Patriots bottled him up in the 2nd half. He needs to figure out better ways to get everyone involved and move the chains. Some of his long ball yesterday were inaccurate. We could have scored and shutdown this game in the 3rd quarter itself. The good part is TT is a learner and hopefully he will continue to improve.

What I am missing from Tyrod is the consistency. He had a great first half. The Patriots bottled him up in the 2nd half. He needs to figure out better ways to get everyone involved and move the chains. Some of his long ball yesterday were inaccurate. We could have scored and shutdown this game in the 3rd quarter itself. The good part is TT is a learner and hopefully he will continue to improve.

If you paid attention around the field, a lot of guys were slipping and they had some errand throws too. I think the weather made for some slippery throws. It was really coming down a few times.