you can scour the internet

nodnarb

dang

y'know, it's going to be an interesting offseason leading up to the 2005 season. More so than we've experienced in a long time. JP is such a big question mark. With Bledsoe, you know you're going to win 6 games. You probably won't make the playoffs, and he'll lose a few of them singlehandedly, but you'll get six, guaranteed.

We don't know what we have yet.

Hey, at least it's exciting. I'd rather go 4-12 with JP than 8-8 with Drew. Seriously. If you don't make the tournament, you might as well get good draft position.

This is not to say that I think we'll be 4-12. I'll go on record right now with my 2005 prediction: 10-6 with a tiebreak wildcard over the Jets.

I'll go on record right now with my 2005 prediction: 10-6 with a tiebreak wildcard over the Jets.

250617[/snapback]

I wish I had that optimism, but like you said...how much footage of him is there? It's hard for me to figure out what we have at quarterback. The one thing that sticks out in my mind was the comment Mularky made on the NFL Network interview; to paraphrase...'it's important to understand, by releasing Drew we're not going in a new direction...we're taking another step in the same direction we've been headed toward since I got here.'

I think he will be ok but I agree.....

Why the **&& cant anyone find any fricken video this guy?

It makes me a little nervous

250628[/snapback]

it shouldn't make you nervous. the only reason is, tulane was never on TV. you'd have to have local tapes or coaching tapes.

Once CW gets his college game(s) burned to DVD, I'll go ahead and make a highlight video in MPEG format.  I'm already working on a short video from JP's pre-seasons games.  I might have that finished up and posted on my website by the end of this weekend.

250627[/snapback]

FYI - I havn't gotten the tape yet.

CW

Im suppose to be getting the Hawaii bowl, TCU, and USM games...these are suppose to be the best three that he played. I'll let everyone know when there

in my possesion. It may take awhile to get them from this guy.

dang

y'know, it's going to be an interesting offseason leading up to the 2005 season. More so than we've experienced in a long time. JP is such a big question mark. With Bledsoe, you know you're going to win 6 games. You probably won't make the playoffs, and he'll lose a few of them singlehandedly, but you'll get six, guaranteed.

We don't know what we have yet.

Hey, at least it's exciting. I'd rather go 4-12 with JP than 8-8 with Drew. Seriously. If you don't make the tournament, you might as well get good draft position.

This is not to say that I think we'll be 4-12. I'll go on record right now with my 2005 prediction: 10-6 with a tiebreak wildcard over the Jets.

250617[/snapback]

I saw Losman play in college, and IMO if you get the footage of the Denver pre-season game you will see him at his best.

At Tulane he REALLY was on the run all the time and it wasn't super impressive. He runs a lot, but he's not a Flutie or even a Rob Johnson when it comes to picking up yards. He makes mostly solid throws, but his poor footwork would lead to a 55 foot fastball now and then. His receivers dropped everything in sight. He was good, and clearly more athletic than most college QB's, but at the college level you get used to seeing guys like David Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger, Ryan Dinwiddie just carving up defenses and by comparison the Tulane O was not nearly as efficient. For me, the Denver game was a real eye opener as to how his skills translated to the NFL and what he can do with talent around him.

I saw Losman play in college, and IMO if you get the footage of the Denver pre-season game you will see him at his best.

At Tulane he REALLY was on the run all the time and it wasn't super impressive.  He runs a lot, but he's not a Flutie or even a Rob Johnson when it comes to picking up yards.  He makes mostly solid throws, but his poor footwork would lead to a 55 foot fastball now and then.  His receivers dropped everything in sight.  He was good, and clearly more athletic than most college QB's, but at the college level you get used to seeing guys like David Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger, Ryan Dinwiddie just carving up defenses and by comparison the Tulane O was not nearly as efficient.  For me, the Denver game was a real eye opener as to how his skills translated to the NFL and what he can do with talent around him.

250736[/snapback]

If anyone's interested, check my sig - I have the game, as well as the "Sounds of the Game" special that the NFL Network put on (which was AMAZING).

CW

If anyone's interested, check my sig - I have the game, as well as the "Sounds of the Game" special that the NFL Network put on (which was AMAZING).

CW

250766[/snapback]

Thanks for the link.

Thanks Badolbilz for your summary of his college play. Probably one of the more unbiased reviews of his college career.

Last, but not least, thanks Fezmid. I'm gonna be sending you a pm soon. :unsure:

I wished I always had sigs turned on. How long that been there?

I wish I had that optimism, but like you said...how much footage of him is there? It's hard for me to figure out what we have at quarterback.

250621[/snapback]

The lack of footage could just as easily be a plus on the Bills' side, too. The less defenses have to read on him, the more likely he can come out with something different from what he had in college, and surprise some teams.