Yes, I'm being spiteful.

bobobonators

If being much better than Jax is what makes your hair blow in the wind, then I'm very happy for you.

But i heard here and elsewhere how much better the Jags were going to be.

We also have the same record as the Panthers and Cardinals. Both teams with better personnel, coaches, front offices, and parking attendants than the Bills. 👍🏼

Your point is a valid one.

It's premature to make assumptions on the team after only two games.

Still do you really think the Cardinals or Panthers will finish with a worse record than the Bills when it's all said and done?

I honestly dont know. If i was a betting man I wouldnt put money on it. But at the same time the Panthers were 7-8-1 the yr before going to the super bowl.

Oh yeh, and cincy is 1-2 as well.

But i heard here and elsewhere how much better the Jags were going to be.

We also have the same record as the Panthers and Cardinals. Both teams with better personnel, coaches, front offices, and parking attendants than the Bills.

Don't get me wrong. I'm very happy to be 1-2 heading into the Pats game, which could be winnable. I also can't stand Marrone and have to snicker at the OP's stats. I'm just saying that, as a Bills fan, it's tough to make fun of any team right now, for anything. It's kind of like a WR doing a TD celebration when his team just closed that gap to 41-7 with under 2:00 to play.

Don't get me wrong. I'm very happy to be 1-2 heading into the Pats game, which could be winnable. I also can't stand Marrone and have to snicker at the OP's stats. I'm just saying that, as a Bills fan, it's tough to make fun of any team right now, for anything. It's kind of like a WR doing a TD celebration when his team just closed that gap to 41-7 with under 2:00 to play.

I hear ya. But its our first win of the season. And we just beat super favorites for NFC. Let us rejoice!

Also quick question to everyone. when was the last time we beat such a talented team with a good head coach? It has been a while.

I hear ya. But its our first win of the season. And we just beat super favorites for NFC. Let us rejoice!

Also quick question to everyone. when was the last time we beat such a talented team with a good head coach? It has been a while.

Well, we beat the Colts, Cowboys and Texans last year.