I think that this is the only week that the opposing coach..

i agree completely, also I thought rex should have challenged the safety, looked like the ball broke the plane coming from the other direction...oh well

Did worse with the red flag than Rex.

There were a few occasions where we would have been in trouble if that flag came out.

I'm pretty sure that BB will not make the same mistakes.

I believe the entire football has to come out of the end zone. Breaking the plane applies to touchdowns.

It was debatable. I replayed it a few times, and ultimately it was inconclusive, so the safety would have probably stood. It was close though, looked like about an inch or two of the football was in question.

The Woods "catch" was probably let go because there was a DPI flag on the play anyway. Probably would've been similar yardage regardless.

No no, it was a blown challenge according to the Buffalo News....

It was debatable. I replayed it a few times, and ultimately it was inconclusive, so the safety would have probably stood. It was close though, looked like about an inch or two of the football was in question.

No no, it was a blown challenge according to the Buffalo News....

We quick snapped right after that though - which was smart. Also, it was D holding. I guess it makes sense to challenge? But we still get the 1st on 2nd or 3rd and long. Typically you try to use the flag for impact plays - 3rd downs - touchdowns - etc.