Another teams fan perspective of last nights game.

PatsFanNH

ok here is what I saw last night:

1. The final score was 37-31 but it felt to ME like the Jets Offense dictated the entire game. I want to say they finished at like 70% on 3rd downs.

2. The corners on Buffalo got beat deep so often I can't understand why Rob Ryan didn't put safety help for them. I think one of the announcers even pointed out that.

3. The Bills offense had opportunities missed. That interception by Tyrod was the RIGHT call but he badly under three the ball giving Watson no chance to catch it.

4. Your O line played damn well, and Tyrod Taylor holds the ball to long.

5. Even though the Bills were out played you could have won that game. IMO it was lost on a terrible 4 and 1 call. EVERYONE knew you were running it in THAT formation. I was like its to obvious it's going be a quick hit to Watson.

6. I have never seen such an awful 2 minute dill. I remember when the Bills created the hurry up Offense.

7. The Jets D doesn't look all that scary, a lot of missed WIDE open WR by Buffalo. I think Revis island got a bridge put in.

But guys the Bills could have won even though they were soundly out played.

1. The final score was 37-31 but it felt to ME like the Jets Offense dictated the entire game. I want to say they finished at like 70% on 3rd downs.

2. The corners on Buffalo got beat deep so often I can't understand why Rob Ryan didn't put safety help for them. I think one of the announcers even pointed out that.

3. The Bills offense had opportunities missed. That interception by Tyrod was the RIGHT call but he badly under three the ball giving Watson no chance to catch it.

5. Even though the Bills were out played you could have won that game. IMO it was lost on a terrible 4 and 1 call. EVERYONE knew you were running it in THAT formation. I was like its to obvious it's going be a quick hit to Watson.

6. I have never seen such an awful 2 minute dill. I remember when the Bills created the hurry up Offense.

7. The Jets D doesn't look all that scary, a lot of missed WIDE open WR by Buffalo. I think Revis island got a bridge put in.

1. yes, they held the ball for 40 minutes! Buffalo could not a get a third down stop...

2. the corners were supposed to be the strong point of the defense, it was a horrible game for the secondary all the way around. Plus Fitz made some great throws, he killed us.

3. plenty of chances, too many 3 and outs again, especially when the D needed a breather...

4. the O line was a nice surprise against a monster defensive front, those guys are huge and fast. TT has no anticipation.

5. the high school coaching call on the 3rd and 4th and 1 was embarrassing. 2 terrible calls and a timeout, no excuse for that. But yes, still could have easily won this game.

6. there is no rush to the line, as much as i hate the *Pats, the whole team runs to the ball and gets off a play asap. the QB needs to hurry his players, but he's just taking his time, it's frustrating, but nothing new.

7. The Jets have a really good Defense, didn't have a great game, but they are good.

61%, but your point stands. The Jets O pwn'd us. We made Fitz look like Brees, and I know he's not.

This is a nit, but do you mean Watkins? I grant that he has not, so far in the NFL, "made a name" for himself. Again, overall fair point. The drop by Clay was particularly egregious. He gets paid the big bucks as a TE to catch those things.

I thought the OL was one unit that redeemed themselves. Taylor looked uncomfortable and indecisive to me.

It's nice of you to say, but hard to believe from here. I think the Bills D gave up on the last Jets drive. Poor 2 minute drill performance has been an issue since Rex/Roman arrived.

Neither can we