Booster Club report

Last night's meeting

The guest speakers were Jeff Nixon(former safety) and Mike Schoop( from WGR)

Jeff gave his history with the Bills and talked about the Alumni and thier events.

Unfortunately while Mike was talking I was busy helping in the kitchen getting the snacks ready <_<:blink: I guess that being a trustee I'll miss some of the fun stuff.

Before he left I asked if he was aware of TWOBills Drive and he said "the internet site" He reads the new link page often

We had a new member join from the Rochester area and he won one of the door prizes.

I'll never forget the sign at Rich in 1980, fourth game of the season, against the Raiders: "Nixon for President."

Jeff Nixon, I believe (and I'm going off memory, not an old media guide) had several INTs in that game and was on his way to the Pro Bowl, only to have his knee blown out the next game at SD. I don't think he was ever the same afterwards.

Also, memory sez that Rod Kush, his more than able back-up, also had his knee blown out in the game at SD, which the Bills won to start 1980 5-0.

Last night's meeting

The guest speakers were Jeff Nixon(former safety) and Mike Schoop( from WGR)

Jeff gave his history with the Bills and talked about the Alumni and thier events.

Unfortunately while Mike was talking I was busy helping  in the kitchen getting the snacks ready <_<  :blink: I guess that being a trustee I'll miss some of the fun stuff.

Before he left I asked if he was aware of TWOBills Drive and he said "the internet site"  He reads the new link page often

We had a new member join from the Rochester area and he won one of the door prizes.

249464[/snapback]

I met Jeff Nixon and got my picture taken with him on Draft Day 2000. Very nice guy.

THIS Rochester area fan is sending in his membership renewal this week. I have to carry on the tradition since my father was a co-founder of the Boosters in 1961. I will probably make it up for the next meeting at the Ralph.

Good.  Then you can fix the snacks so #89 can stay in the meeting and take her always entertaining notes.  <_<

249505[/snapback]

You shouldn't let R. Rich near the snacks until everyone else gets a chance to have some. Give him some beer instead to keep him busy.

Jeff Nixon is so attractive. I was behind him and grabbed his butt then said HI. He said I thought it was my wife and I said that she would have done more. Then later I had to tell him I was sorry that I did that because I had my memories mixed up. It is Ken Jones who I'm suppose to grab his butt and Nixon is the one who threw mw his Blue sock when "taking it off" on the field for Alumni Day a few years ago.