IF Chef Jim came to opener - good advice for him

mead107

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring lots of money to pay for everyone's parking.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. If I was inclined to go to this damn game I would hang with my cousin. Not only have they offered to put me up for the night (if I was coming that is) they've not asked me for one penny.

Beerball will put it up.... I mean put you up in his room.

Oh like that's going to change my mind and have me come to this thing. If you said "if you come you don't even have to meet Beerball" that might have persuaded me.

BTW where has Beerboy been??? :huh:

Flutie Flakes is checking to see if his wife will let him come to the opener to be Chef Jims date, If CHEF was coming to the game.

If I was coming I'd tell Flutie to stay home and have his wife be my date. You guys bringing wives are so damn lucky I can't make it this yer.

Always enjoy food from Mike. He's a big dude but gentle as can be, cooks so damn good.

Dip your corn in the butter melter

If you see a giant man in a Stetson, let him keep the hat til he gives it back. If you see his twin brother Tom, spend a minute talking to him. Talk to everyone. Except Jack, let him and his wife to be work on those jello shots.

Don't stare at jays legs too long, you'll leave your wife.

If anyone sees a less handsome tall fellow in a Stetson, say hello and I'll introduce you to everyone.

EDIT

If anyone on this board wants two tickets to the openner I have two extras. They will not be given to just anyone. This person must have a personal relationship with someone here if they are not in the TBD family.

I posted this here to keep it more DL.