Yahoo Pickem and Survival challenge

NCDAWG

I didn't do so hot this weekend, but it doesn't look like anybody else really did, so whatever.

My survival pick is stuck in a delay though, so that's making me nervous, but they're ahead.

Edited by sodbuster

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

For survival... I realized after my pick this past week that I'd unintentionally picked the Browns' opponent every week so far. And..... so far so good, haha.

After choosing the Browns' opponents the first six weeks, I went with Green Bay this week. Looks like they did not disappoint.

Also, it looks like the 24 of us survivors chose seven different winners for this week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Survival is now over! I guess we have four winners: Philo Beddoe, Stuntman and I all incorrectly chose SD over CLE this week, while ncbillsgirl incorrectly chose TEN over JAX. Congrats guys, I enjoyed it.

In the Pick'em, "The Ryan Boys" has a decent lead on second-place ncbillsgirl and jupiterbills right now, 150 to 146.

Survival is now over! I guess we have four winners: Philo Beddoe, Stuntman and I all incorrectly chose SD over CLE this week, while ncbillsgirl incorrectly chose TEN over JAX. Congrats guys, I enjoyed it.

In the Pick'em, "The Ryan Boys" has a decent lead on second-place ncbillsgirl and jupiterbills right now, 150 to 146.

I thought I could ride the Browns' gravy train one more time :lol:

There's a bunch of people in the 140+ point range. I could easily screw up and fall from number 1 to out of the top 10

Looks like you held on to win the Pick'em!

1 The Ryan Boys 164 4 164-76 2 jupiterbills 161 7 161-79 3 LabattBlue 160 4 160-80 4 ncbillsgirl 158 7 158-82 5 lewnybills 157 7 157-83 6 richnjoisy 156 4 156-83 7 sven233 155 7 155-85 8 Slof1004 155 5 155-85 9 Marelaray 155 6 155-85 10 nonconsensus2 154 6 154-84

I thought I could ride the Browns' gravy train one more time :lol:

Yep... I had a few other scares picking against the Browns along the way, as well!