Rex & Rob Reunited Airs on MSG WNY; Now Posted Online

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just thinking about this the other day and how MSG/Bills really dropped the ball. There is no need for a 2 week waiting period between when it airs and when it is available online.

They should have had it online (with advertisements) immediately after it premiered on TV, and definitely before the first game.

Thanks to the Bills being the Bills, where I was once excited to see this, I now have no interest in bothering and won't be seeing any of their sponsors ads.

I know most have come to hate him and maybe he does not succeed

But I love listening to Rex Ryan talk......when he talks you can see WHY he is such a blowhard.......he is bringing the focus on himself and off other people...that is how I see it....or at least that is what he is trying to do.

I think Rex Ryan thinks he has a special player in Reggie Ragland.....when you watch Eric Wood go over to Reggie when he is down by himself

Game recognize game

Edited by John from Hemet

@StillTalkinTV

Are you ready for some football news regarding Bills on TV? http://talkintv.buffalonews.com/2016/09/07/bills-preseason-rating-drop-25-percent-in-a-year-dedes-and-wilcots-call-opener-at-baltimore/

When will Bills programs begin airing on MSG?

The two-part “Rex and Rob Ryan Reunited” special airs at 8:30 pm ET and 9:00 pm ET Saturday.

Sundays - 11:00 am ET - "Bills All-Access Live" with Chris Brown and John Murphy.

Sundays - 11:30 am ET - “The Rex Ryan Show” airs.

Sundays - 11:30 pm ET - “Bills Tonight” with ex Bill Ruben Brown and Rochester TV sports anchor Mike Catalana airs.

“The John Murphy Show,” which airs 12:00 pm ET-3:00 pm ET - Monday-Friday - on WGR 550 AM with host John Murphy and ex Bill Donald Jones as co-host will be simulcast on MSG starting on Monday, October 3. The simulcast has been delayed because staff needed to be hired and rehearsals needed to be conducted, according to Marc Honan, senior vice president of media and content for the Bills.

Anyone know anything about this? The John Murphy Show isn't on like its supposed to be. I have nothing but the off air direct TV logo and music playing. All the info and guide say is TBA.