Pass Rush

I could be wrong, I often am, but in the years where Rex's D was successful I had the impression he had tremendous talent.

His most talented defenses in New York came after his AFC Championship teams. The AFC Championship teams had great back ends but their front 7s were certainly not great. Can you name one star pass rusher that Rex had in New York?

It'll be nice not having to watch Mario half ass it. It was seriously a joke, the effort he gave.

We re-watched some games last year on the DVR. Mario almost never beat his man. His only contributions were sniffing out screen plays early, very good at that. Otherwise he simply can't beat his guy. That's not changing in Miami, he's got zero pass rush presence.

His most talented defenses in New York came after his AFC Championship teams. The AFC Championship teams had great back ends but their front 7s were certainly not great. Can you name one star pass rusher that Rex had in New York?

I remember thinking what a bunch of washed up players they had on that defense going into his first year with NYJ.

But as we found out....his defense just lends itself to veteran front 7 players.

As I've said before.......the more Rex tried to stack his front 7 with first round picks the worse his team got.

Not because the players weren't executing his system........it's just a waste of assets using premium picks on spots that can be adequately manned by other teams trash.

Why is Rex always trying to get younger in the front 7?....... how does he not understand that the main thing he brings to personnel table is the ability to save on money and personnel chips in the front 7 by using his scheme? :doh:

I remember thinking what a bunch of washed up players they had on that defense going into his first year with NYJ.

But as we found out....his defense just lends itself to veteran front 7 players.

As I've said before.......the more Rex tried to stack his front 7 with first round picks the worse his team got.

Not because the players weren't executing his system........it's just a waste of assets using premium picks on spots that can be adequately manned by other teams trash.

Why is Rex always trying to get younger in the front 7?....... how does he not understand that the main thing he brings to personnel table is the ability to save on money and personnel chips in the front 7 by using his scheme? :doh:

Are you really arguing you know more about Rex's defense than Rex himself?