Gurley v Johnson v Elliott // Half PPR

johnwalter

Why David Johnson first?

He started the last 5 regular season games and playoffs and was phenomenal. He ended up with 13 TDs, running, receiving & returns.

Personally, I like to see more games on the resume. I would take Gurley first since he played 13 games and had 1100 rushing yards and 10 TDs. I've been burned too many times by hype so I would rank Elliot probably 3rd.

Actually I think I would take Adrian Peterson over Elliot. Yes, both the Vikings and Cowboys lost their starting QBs and the Cowboys have a great offensive line but teams are likely to focus their defense on stopping the run and dare Dak Prescott to pass against them. AP has rarely had strong QB play and has still put up HOF numbers.

He started the last 5 regular season games and playoffs and was phenomenal. He ended up with 13 TDs, running, receiving & returns.

Personally, I like to see more games on the resume. I would take Gurley first since he played 13 games and had 1100 rushing yards and 10 TDs. I've been burned too many times by hype so I would rank Elliot probably 3rd.

Actually I think I would take Adrian Peterson over Elliot. Yes, both the Vikings and Cowboys lost their starting QBs and the Cowboys have a great offensive line but teams are likely to focus their defense on stopping the run and dare Dak Prescott to pass against them. AP has rarely had strong QB play and has still put up HOF numbers.

I agree with all of this. However I think it is safe to assume that at least 1 of these 3 will bust and potentially all 3. Too much risk with these guys for me I prefer to go safe early in the draft.