I Heard There's a Game September 15th

Chef Jim

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put 50 in for his niece to show up

Wait, did you just................. :o

Me too!!! Shirley she can navigate this site and find out how to get to Hammers Lot!!!

Collecting money to have my niece show up sounds so.....so.......damn profitable. :devil:

Edited by Chef Jim

Nonsense...we are actually taking up a collection to keep you away. Plus mrags and Beerball's ribs will blow Cletus' out of the water. We already know the outcome. Right Cletus?

Yeah- I'm out

I have this awesome tip for smoking ribs that will put anyone over the top who uses it.

You can't smoke in a wok, don't even try that crap!

addendum

i do have 2 extra tickets, i will likely provide these back to Rosen for his consideration (he was the one who got the bills group tickets) since i was able to come across closer seats thanks to unnamed member.

and jim, bring your niece. hell, its not hard to find my number posted on this board all over the place, just give her that for me.

addendum

i do have 2 extra tickets, i will likely provide these back to Rosen for his consideration (he was the one who got the bills group tickets) since i was able to come across closer seats thanks to unnamed member.

and jim, bring your niece. hell, its not hard to find my number posted on this board all over the place, just give her that for me.

Welcome to the conversation! Also, if you need Boyst's number- it's in the men's pisser at Hammers lot...