8-22: Bills' 2016 Training Camp - (6 PM - 8 PM)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know he was not already having healthy problems?

He was, he said so. Just not so severe.

His own words.

Thats not what he said was it ?

@JoeBuscaglia

Seantrel Henderson is suited up in full gear for his first practice since December #Bills

CqfsU7MWcAAiDYH.jpg

Looks gaunt. Wishing him well !!

so i went to get my coffee this morning at a quiet little grocery and some fellow in shorts, flip flops, and a backwards blacked out brand new era cap was the only one ahead of me. Nice hat i was thinking.

Buying some woman's products I noticed. I am always proud of guys who do that.

he turned and i thought wow. He is much taller than i thought. Then i thought naw,

Walked out after him and saw the truck. That clinched it

Living near St John Fisher has it's benefits.

Two years ago it was Jim Schwartz. He gave me a wave on the way out of the parking lot. This morning it was Jerry Hughes.

I never bother these guys. But really wish i had that hat !

Go Bills !

Yes.

"During training camp last season, he started to feel “a charley horse” on either side of his lower abdominal area. “It started happening during practices and throughout the day, but it would go away,” he said. “During the season, it started getting worse.”

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/sports/college-football/seantrell-henderson-mark-richts-granddaughter-shar/nsJnc/?jkjkj

He was, he said so. Just not so severe.

Looks gaunt. Wishing him well !!

so i went to get my coffee this morning at a quiet little grocery and some fellow in shorts, flip flops, and a backwards blacked out brand new era cap was the only one ahead of me. Nice hat i was thinking.

Buying some woman's products I noticed. I am always proud of guys who do that.

he turned and i thought wow. He is much taller than i thought. Then i thought naw,

Walked out after him and saw the truck. That clinched it

Living near St John Fisher has it's benefits.

Two years ago it was Jim Schwartz. He gave me a wave on the way out of the parking lot. This morning it was Jerry Hughes.

I never bother these guys. But really wish i had that hat !

Go Bills !

Looks like he's back to the right weight or close to it at least.

@JoeBuscaglia

Seantrel Henderson is back in action #Bills

Cqfv-ljWIAAUgiX.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

Also, Shaq Lawson is doing things and stuff #Bills

CqfzT7uWYAAtPmy.jpg

@buffalobills

Yes.

"During training camp last season, he started to feel “a charley horse” on either side of his lower abdominal area. “It started happening during practices and throughout the day, but it would go away,” he said. “During the season, it started getting worse.”

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/sports/college-football/seantrell-henderson-mark-richts-granddaughter-shar/nsJnc/?jkjkj

well details matter don't they?

"Henderson said he dealt with stomach unrest throughout his life, but never had pain at Miami"

Edited by 3rdand12

Looks like he's back to the right weight or close to it at least.

@JoeBuscaglia

Seantrel Henderson is back in action #Bills

Cqfv-ljWIAAUgiX.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

Also, Shaq Lawson is doing things and stuff #Bills

CqfzT7uWYAAtPmy.jpg

@buffalobills

and he still looks gaunt in the face.

So glad he has made it back !!!!

@JoeBuscaglia

Left tackle Cordy Glenn is taking walking laps around the field at #Bills practice. Still out with an ankle injury

Cqf1vCiXYAAAuz4.jpg

@SalSports

Timetable for Shaq Lawson's return remains the same: mid-season. Team targeting early November but hoping he can be ready a bit sooner.

@JoeBuscaglia

I could be mistaken, but I don't believe I've seen Cardale Jones throw a single pass yet today in drills. Not in pads today. #Bills

@mikerodak

Bills CB Stephon Gilmore might be getting the night off. Rookie Kevon Seymour takes his spot with first team.

@mikerodak

Seantrel Henderson jumping right into the mix in his first practice back. Rotating with Jordan Mills at RT

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Tyrod Taylor opens team drills with beautifully thrown sideline ball to Sammy Watkins @wgrz

@mikerodak

Bills' first-team offense is making scout team defense look silly. Sammy Watkins, Marquise Goodwin, Charles Clay.

Camp Highlight: Taylor Deep to Clay (0:25)
QB Tyrod Taylor connects on a deep ball over the middle to wide open TE Charles Clay.

Camp Highlight: Goodwin Over The Shoulder Grab (0:29)
WR Marquise Goodwin beats the DB down the sideline and then hauls in an over the shoulder catch on a ball from QB Tyrod Taylor.