TOD 8/7: Around the AFCE - is Ryan Tannehill a legit threat?

Pretty good list, but I wouldn't call any one of Dalton, Carr, Ryan, or Luck great.

For Dalton, I am looking at his emergence last season before that injury. He was a totally different QB. I could have lumped him into the "Show Me More" category, but I gave him benefit of the doubt because he's got more on-field experience and I see it as a continued progression. Carr maybe I'm a little bullish on with less to go off of, but I like the guy. Matt Ryan in a little puzzling where he was playing lights out to start the season and then got really loose with the ball and we saw the Falcons slip. I attribute a lot of the Falcons struggles the years previous to poor defense and coaching. That said, he could easily fall 10 spots on the list if that trend continues next season, but right now I think he's a guy that most teams would be glad to have at this point. Same thing with Luck. Bad season last year and while his play is erratic we've seen him able to dig himself and his team out of holes in big games (like that KC playoff game a couple years back).

It's always tough with these lists because you have to determine how much stock you are putting on their past season vs their collective body of work vs their future projections and it's never going to be perfect.

And look where it's gotten him and his team. Great contribution to the thread!

Okay, so he's just as bad as the rest of the AFCE except he beats the best team in our division more. Because no one else in the AFCE has gotten anywhere. Tanny > Fits > TT. Edited by FireChan

Okay, so he's just as bad as the rest of the AFCE except he beats the best team in our division more. Because no one else in the AFCE has gotten anywhere. Tanny > Fits > TT.

Which answers the thread topic how?

Which answers the thread topic how?

He's a legit threat. We're talking about Ryan Tannehill the QB for the Dolphins, you know. Are you confused?

We will work through questions about the AFCE over the next few days, We will start with the Fish - Do you think Ryan Tannehill can strike fear into opposing teams? Is he talented enough to make the Fish a threat to challenge the Cheats?

Here's the OP. Try to make the connection between what I posted and what was asked. It's readily apparent to anyone else. Edited by FireChan

We will work through questions about the AFCE over the next few days, We will start with the Fish - Do you think Ryan Tannehill can strike fear into opposing teams? Is he talented enough to make the Fish a threat to challenge the Cheats?

Tannehill's career as a starter is about to be over. The guy is garbage

He has the most wins against Brady in the division.

That's odd people say wins are a team effort not the QB. Also it definitely isn't him helping the team win.

I was never impressed with his game. He's too robotic under center and he doesn't look like a natural QB. Can't hit the sideline pass or the long pass consistenlty.

The only thing going for him is that he's tough as nails, the guy hasn't missed a game for the Dolphins.