The top ten people you feel should be in the HOF

major

I can think of more guys I want to remove from the HOF than I want to induct.

But I would add Don Coryell, Tony Dungy and Kurt Warner.

And because I'm a homer, I'd also add Steve Tasker and Butch Byrd.

It's sad to note that most AFL superstars (like Butch) are not in the HOF. Check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Football_League_All-Time_Team

What about Ruben Brown. 9 time pro bowler, 8 years in a row. If that isn't OG dominance in an era, I don't know what is.

When you watched him play, did you feel like you were watching a HOF player? I didn't.

Edited by hondo in seattle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jared Allen, Nnamdi Asomugha, Ronde Barber, Tony Boselli, Randall Cunningham, London Fletcher, Ty Law, Terrell Owens, Steve Tasker, Ricky Watters.

London? This board ran him out of Buffalo as I recall. London specialized in tackles 10 yards past the line of scrimmage.

TO's negatives are too high. Randy Moss was so could he could overcome his negatives, but TO isn't in his class.

Others who should be in: Mike Vrabel, Ty Law, Tedy Bruschi, Troy Brown, Richard Seymour, Rodney Harrison, Willie McGinest.

Just off the top of my head of course.

I like Wilkie McGinest as a person, seems like great dude. However, I legally cannot support him for the Hall of Fame due to Patriots

I like Wilkie McGinest as a person, seems like great dude. However, I legally cannot support him for the Hall of Fame due to Patriots

Well I can't legally punish a guy who had nothing to do with his coach filming about 20 feet away from where it wouldn't have been a problem. His ability shouldn't be judged by the arrogance of his coach.

Edited by hardwork

I lived around Tampa during those times. Gruden is a jerk. Gruden only won because he faced one of the most dysfunctional teams ever! I mean, CRAZY Dysfuntional. Oh, and they weren't smart enough to change anything Gruden installed. That was Dungy's team, and the voters agree he's a HOF guy. And to say Dungy had 7-8 SB teams says a lot - for Dungy. No one blames Belicheat when he loses one.

Really....maybe it's because he won 4?

And It does say a lot for Dungy. It says he squandered a lot of HOF talent losing more first round playoff games than just about any other HC. What a waste==HOF worthy wast.

Roger Craig, Kurt Warner, Steve Atwater, Steve Tasker, Isaac Bruce, Sterling Sharpe, LaDanian Tomlinson, Edgerrin James, Sam Mills, Greg Lloyd.

Agree on most of the list, although Tomlinson isn't eligible until next year. Not to be nitpicky, but if you include payers who aren't yet eligible, Peyton Manning has to be #1 on the list.

Jerry Jones

Robert Kraft

Terrell Owens

Jim Marshall

Don Coryell

Tom Flores - a tragedy Dungy made it before Flores.

Morton Anderson

Not HOF - John Lynch, Terrell Davis, Kurt Warner, Randall Cunningham, Steve Tasker, Steve Atwater. All were very good but just not HOF material.

What about Ruben Brown. 9 time pro bowler, 8 years in a row. If that isn't OG dominance in an era, I don't know what is.

Agreed. if you make the probowl for nearly a whole decade, you should probably be in.

London? This board ran him out of Buffalo as I recall. London specialized in tackles 10 yards past the line of scrimmage.

This board is also rather dumb at times. At least vocal parts of it are. But yes, you're right, towards the end of his career he didn't exactly rack up TFL. He's definitely Hall of Very Good material though.