Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 6

Beerball

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a couple WRs that I'm rooting hard for, Salas is one of them.

Based on how Taylor has talked about him through the off season, Salas seems to have the inside track on the job. I've been rooting for Dez but expecting Salas to be the guy getting the most looks out of that gaggle of WRs not wearing 14, 10, 88 (if he's still walking).

Based on how Taylor has talked about him through the off season, Salas seems to have the inside track on the job. I've been rooting for Dez but expecting Salas to be the guy getting the most looks out of that gaggle of WRs not wearing 14, 10, 88 (if he's still walking).

me too. for better or worse. hopefully for the better. some nice camp reports so far. but thats not something i take too much solace in. So much can change and Coaches are looking at certain things from players.

PreSeason might be the better barometer

me too. for better or worse. hopefully for the better. some nice camp reports so far. but thats not something i take too much solace in. So much can change and Coaches are looking at certain things from players.

PreSeason might be the better barometer

I put more stock in practices. Course we only hear so much...

I put more stock in practices. Course we only hear so much...

Here is the thing Beer. Practice is situational stuff.

The offense wins one day the defense wins the next.

when preseason comes. players tend to play. Coaching does their thing of course. But we do get to see timing rhythm , awareness, game speed and sht like that. For me who does not attend Training camp ( practices ) I rely on our good folks : ) and the media : ( to enlighten me.

I do know that preseason games are also situational football. but guys are really trying to make the team at that point and the full effort is there.

does that make sense? Hope so Bud !

Here is the thing Beer. Practice is situational stuff.

The offense wins one day the defense wins the next.

when preseason comes. players tend to play. Coaching does their thing of course. But we do get to see timing rhythm , awareness, game speed and sht like that. For me who does not attend Training camp ( practices ) I rely on our good folks : ) and the media : ( to enlighten me.

I do know that preseason games are also situational football. but guys are really trying to make the team at that point and the full effort is there.

does that make sense? Hope so Bud !

But, how many preseason "stars" have we seen be cut? There's always a WTF cut. Practice matters.

But, how many preseason "stars" have we seen be cut? There's always a WTF cut. Practice matters.

Practice does matter for sure.

I think we know preseason game are about two games at best, then it's about the depth players. These decisions might well come before that as you suggest. But for ME , I need to see them playing before i feel comfortable as to who's locked and whom is grinding for the 53.