(OT)So, I'm sitting here eating a girl scout

Beerball

cookie :P , and I was wondering what is your favorite.  For me it's the peanut butter and chocolate ones--Tag Alongs I think.

248343[/snapback]

They don't hawk them anymore - Scot-Teas. Good buttery biscuit. But no more - the same mindset that removed lime and lemon from Tootsie Roll Pops and stuck watermelon into Life Savers.

There was a time, in a galaxy far away, when pure sugar was not King.

The diminishment in variety of sweets parallels the diminishment in the range of vocabulary.

So Sayeth an Ancient. :P

cookie :P , and I was wondering what is your favorite.

It's lent you sadist.

Chocolate mint- keep them in the freezer.

Peanut Butter Cookies.

Addams family movie.

"Are your girlscout cookies made with real girlscouts?"

Samoans...although they went PC and they're not called Samoans anymore. I guess they found it potentially insulting to allude that Samoans live off coconuts.

248357[/snapback]

My favorite too. I can't believe the Samoan lobby was strong enough that the Girl Scouts caved and went PC. Don't they now just call it "the one with chocolate and coconut?"

because you are supporting the girl scouts?  :P

248375[/snapback]

I didn't say I'm not buying any girlscout cookies at all! But if it's a choice between a cookie I can get any day at the grocery store, or a cookie I can only get once a year from the girl scouts, why the heck would I buy the one I can get any time?

CW

I didn't say I'm not buying any girlscout cookies at all!  But if it's a choice between a cookie I can get any day at the grocery store, or a cookie I can only get once a year from the girl scouts, why the heck would I buy the one I can get any time?

CW

248441[/snapback]

cuz they're more addictive than crack?

These girl scouts and their damned cookies. They're no better than rock-slingers you'd find in Watts or Harlem. Those cookies, while yummy to the nth degree, are at the root of all evil in this world. They can turn a grown man into a sniveling, trembling junkie in no time. I know. I've been there.

So, hey, girl scouts.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :P

I didn't say I'm not buying any girlscout cookies at all!  But if it's a choice between a cookie I can get any day at the grocery store, or a cookie I can only get once a year from the girl scouts, why the heck would I buy the one I can get any time?

CW

248441[/snapback]

Er...support for a worthwhile organization?