Early prediction -- RBs on final 53

eball

I reserve judgment until we see Bush in a few more practices. 30 year old knees don't respond well to the pounding. My hunch is he will break down and will look worse as camp continues. In the end they will choose youth at the RB spot unless someone tweaks an ankle or a hamstring.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I reserve judgment until we see Bush in a few more practices. 30 year old knees don't respond well to the pounding. My hunch is he will break down and will look worse as camp continues. In the end they will choose youth at the RB spot unless someone tweaks an ankle or a hamstring.

This is a good point and why I REALLY think that Bush is going to be the KR/PR and in on some sub packages but will not be the number 2 back

I think they will pace Bush

Hence the topic title "early prediction" -- don't you have some Fred Jackson idol worship to attend to?

Yea because we can really tell which RB will make the team when there have been zero carries so far. I would look good running vs air in practice. At least wait until the scrimmage

I would like to think you're right, especially from an age standpoint. Bush's best days are behind him.

I hope it's a fair fight in preseason. He's battling a Ferrari (or at least a DeLorean).

Hold up. Did you just put Ferrari an DeLorean in the same class?

If you don't like the thread, don't post here. Simple as that...

You can talk about how the QB's look, WR's, DB's etc. Nothing to go on when it comes to RB. Nobody trying to tackle them. Kind of an important aspect when saying which guys will make it. Someone said J Will hasn't looked good. Compared to what? Hes not going to be the fastest guy or best cutter. Hes going to light people up when they try and tackle him though. Just one example

You can talk about how the QB's look, WR's, DB's etc. Nothing to go on when it comes to RB. Nobody trying to tackle them. Kind of an important aspect when saying which guys will make it. Someone said J Will hasn't looked good. Compared to what? Hes not going to be the fastest guy or best cutter. Hes going to light people up when they try and tackle him though. Just one example

Read the title of the thread, bro.