dicesare's right to smell rat in peter king piece

dave mcbride

Rico @ Feb 22 2005, 02:30 PM

WHY THE FUG is his name still on the 2005 roster on buffalobills.com?

I want it gone by 5 PM!

Once again, I blame the midget.

248734[/snapback]

I e-mailed the site op, hopefully the problem will be resolved pretty soon. :w00t:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The question Dicesare is asking is "who leaked it and why". My answer: Who gives a damn. If I were TD I would leak that too. Drew deserves to get torn to pieces for a stunt like that...especially if it was symptomatic of his attitude in general towards his coaches and teammates.

248413[/snapback]

Sorry to revive this old thread - but it hit me like a ton of bricks this morning that it was most likely Ralph Wilson himself that let this story out. Think about it - what frosts Ralph's pumpkin more than insubordination? If you recall, he was always very loyal to Wade Phillips... until he refused Ralph's direct order to fire a coach. (Can't remember who it was.) It was a similar thing with Jerry Butler who, in Ralph's estimation, was betraying him behind his back.

Deepthroat is RW.

Sorry to revive this old thread - but it hit me like a ton of bricks this morning that it was most likely Ralph Wilson himself that let this story out. Think about it - what frosts Ralph's pumpkin more than insubordination? If you recall, he was always very loyal to Wade Phillips... until he refused Ralph's direct order to fire a coach. (Can't remember who it was.) It was a similar thing with Jerry Butler who, in Ralph's estimation, was betraying him behind his back.

Deepthroat is RW.

252389[/snapback]

What i learned here: That "frosting someone's pumpkin" means pissing them off..

:devil:

Deepthroat is RW.

252389[/snapback]

Umm I agree, Jerry Butler did go behind Ralphs back with that career ending leg break. The gall of that SOB :devil::lol::lol:

Umm I agree,  Jerry Butler did go behind Ralphs back with that career ending leg break. The gall of that SOB :lol:  :lol:  :doh:

252511[/snapback]

:devil: DOH! Yeah, I meant John Butler, God rest his soul.

Deepthroat is RW.

252389[/snapback]

i thought about that too, but i don't see king and wilson having any sort of connection to wilson (not least because he votes against him all the time when it comes to hall of fame membership). ralph has always fed the locals, guys like felser. i honestly think it's pretty implausible that king was able to get access to him. plus, it's an established fact that king is tight with wyche, who a) wasn't responsible for bringing in bledsoe and therefore can feel free to criticize him; and b) is exposable to charges of bad coaching because DB was his charge. really, the more i think about it, it had to be wyche. no one else makes much sense.