Any Roxy Music fans here?

Stop being a jealous guy.

Saw him a few years ago. Fantastic show, but a bit surprised at the age of the audience. Thought there would be many more people under 60

LOVE Roxy Music, not as big a fan of solo Bryan Ferry, but Roxy was awesome

looking at the set list, i somehow thought Avalon and More than this were solo Bryan Ferry, those 2 especially, while nice songs were a huge departure from the classic Roxy

Just saw Bryan Ferry in Boston Sunday. Great show. Musically ran the gamut from early to late Roxy, solo career and a few covers. He's 70 now but his band of youngins' could rock.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bryan-ferry/2016/blue-hills-bank-pavilion-boston-ma-4bfcbbde.html

Edited by The Poojer

Just saw Bryan Ferry in Boston Sunday. Great show. Musically ran the gamut from early to late Roxy, solo career and a few covers. He's 70 now but his band of youngins' could rock.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bryan-ferry/2016/blue-hills-bank-pavilion-boston-ma-4bfcbbde.html

Cool! I never saw them, but always thought they were pretty good. Certainly one of a kind. I had no idea Bryan Ferry still toured, but I'd definitely enjoy that setlist.

Great album covers? :wub:

Music? Meh.

Saw him a few years ago. Fantastic show, but a bit surprised at the age of the audience. Thought there would be many more people under 60

The reason is that most under 50 have never heard of Roxy Music let alone Bryan Ferry.

The show in Boston had its share of codgers but a lot of young hipsters too.

The reason is that most under 50 have never heard of Roxy Music let alone Bryan Ferry.

Lack of exposure? Music taste ruined by Nickleback and Kanye?

LOVE Roxy Music, not as big a fan of solo Bryan Ferry, but Roxy was awesome

looking at the set list, i somehow thought Avalon and More than this were solo Bryan Ferry, those 2 especially, while nice songs were a huge departure from the classic Roxy

I thought he hit all the eras well. Some crooners, mostly rockers.