TOD 7/26: REX - love or hate him?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What dafuq is "cuz?" Does your mom know you're up this late and using the computer?

Because I'm pretty sure the Bills wen't 8-8 and missed the playoffs again.

cuz
kəz/
conjunction
informal
unpunctuated: cuz; unpunctuated: 'cuz; unpunctuated: coz; unpunctuated: 'coz
  1. short for because.

Here is the official Oxford dictionary link for you pops.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/cuz

Also while Im re-reading my comment I am not finding anything about our record last season. You gettin senile Gugny?

Here let me remind you of the time you gave a ride to EJ Manuel last year before the Titans game since you probably forgot already.

11429546_1653638028190530_386867898_n.jp

:nana:

cuz
kəz/
conjunction
informal
unpunctuated: cuz; unpunctuated: 'cuz; unpunctuated: coz; unpunctuated: 'coz
  1. short for because.

Here is the official Oxford dictionary link for you pops.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/cuz

Also while Im re-reading my comment I am not finding anything about our record last season. You gettin senile Gugny?

Here let me remind you of the time you gave a ride to EJ Manuel last year before the Titans game since you probably forgot already.

Tell me ... what do you remember about the Titans game?

I learned on this board yesterday that Tyrod was actually 8-8. because he did stupid things got injured and missed two

Games thus making him responsible.

lol the logic on that is crazy and ironic bc #1. it was an illegal horse collar tackle; and #2 it was by a guy who we signed and are depending on to be our best coverage LB. so at least Tyrod wont have to worry about that this time we play the Titans. learning is educational!

hqdefault.jpg

Tell me ... what do you remember about the Titans game?

I remember everything you do Gugs, Im just not mad at Tyrod about it. Sure he could have showed up for more then 2 quarters but he showed a lot of heart and character by not giving up after having a ****ty game and running for 1st downs (especially that 3rd and impossible scramble he converted) himself to get us the ugly win. After the last 15 years a win is a win to me i dont care how ugly it is at this point.

Edited by Marty McFly

lol the logic on that is crazy and ironic bc #1. it was an illegal horse collar tackle; and #2 it was by a guy who we signed and are depending on to be our best coverage LB. so at least Tyrod wont have to worry about that this time we play the Titans. learning is educational!

hqdefault.jpg

I remember everything you do Gugs, Im just not mad at Tyrod about it. Sure he could have showed up for more then 2 quarters but he showed a lot of heart and character by not giving up after having a ****ty game and running for 1st downs (especially that 3rd and impossible scramble he converted) himself to get us the ugly win. After the last 15 years a win is a win to me i dont care how ugly it is at this point.

Two quarters? He showed up for 5 minutes. Heart and character might get you a come from behind win against TEN, but it's not going to do anything against a good team unless backed up by talent.

But I agree .. a win is a win.

It just so happens that the TEN game was the one that finally made me a non-believer in Tyrod (I actually started thinking he sucked after the first game of the season). But I'm trying to come around now. Go Tyrod. Go Bills.

Two quarters? He showed up for 5 minutes. Heart and character might get you a come from behind win against TEN, but it's not going to do anything against a good team unless backed up by talent.

But I agree .. a win is a win.

It just so happens that the TEN game was the one that finally made me a non-believer in Tyrod (I actually started thinking he sucked after the first game of the season). But I'm trying to come around now. Go Tyrod. Go Bills.

I like the new optimism. I just hope the team comes through for us we're all hoping for a big step up this season.