Aaron Williams vs the Patriots

First off I hope all goes well for Aaron physically and not for the Bills' sake but for his own sake. He's a real Bill but more importantly he's a good man and if there is any kind of risk to his health then I would sadly want to see him retire so he can lead a healthy life off the field.

Now for the title of this post. One of the main reasons why I love this player is because he represents the red, white and blue well. He's proud to be a Bill and any true Bill loathes the Patriots. I can't think of any other Bill who detests the Patriots more than him. Matter of fact his neck injury came against them. He was so amped up and just put it all on the line by flying around out there. I anticipate him to play it safe and cautious when he's playing them this year. As long as he stays healthy I think that we're all going to be in for a real treat when he plays against them this year. I know that he's going to be my main focus in both those games against them, he's the one that I'm going to be intensely watching. I hope that he blows that Edelman up, I'm so sick and tired of his punk ass.

Go Bills!

First off I hope all goes well for Aaron physically and not for the Bills' sake but for his own sake. He's a real Bill but more importantly he's a good man and if there is any kind of risk to his health then I would sadly want to see him retire so he can lead a healthy life off the field.

Now for the title of this post. One of the main reasons why I love this player is because he represents the red, white and blue well. He's proud to be a Bill and any true Bill loathes the Patriots. I can't think of any other Bill who detests the Patriots more than him. Matter of fact his neck injury came against them. He was so amped up and just put it all on the line by flying around out there. I anticipate him to play it safe and cautious when he's playing them this year. As long as he stays healthy I think that we're all going to be in for a real treat when he plays against them this year. I know that he's going to be my main focus in both those games against them, he's the one that I'm going to be intensely watching. I hope that he blows that Edelman up, I'm so sick and tired of his punk ass.

Go Bills!

Just for reference, would you mind listing the counterfeit Bills?

Go Bills!

Hopefully, he stays healthy this year.