Goodwin fails to make Olypmic team

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has had a way of letting slip what he thinks of fans.........and that was before the Bills community had been at all critical of him......those original comments that ND linked earned him the nickname Glass on twitter. :lol:

Now Bills fans are all drunks. :beer:

Seems like he thinks he is more important than fans, teammates, management, ownership etc........what do they call people who have a disorder causing an inflated sense of self-importance? :flirt:

Us Folks with our little jobs really should just settle down.

Narcissist i believe is the word you wish to attach here.

I really did miss that early quote. No wonder the divide he created amongst the fan base is so strong !

I still wish he would score touchdowns for the Bills.

last year to prove it Marquise. Whatcha got Kid ?

Because everything you're saying is speculation. You claim he's faking injuries. You claim he's faking concussions. You claim he's not taking his job seriously and violating a contract even though there's no evidence whatsoever for any of those things.

You cannot prove something that didn't happen. Children understand this basic tenant of logic.

Again this is pure narcissism. You are not right, but because you're convinced that are you right everything he says will be filtered through that absurd lens in your mind.

Wrong again. I'm not defending Goodwin. I never said he'd medal (I don't and didn't care). I'm making fun of YOU for your absurd take on this situation and have questioned others as to why this is even an issue since: he has the team's blessing, is not violating his contract, and was trying to achieve something he's dreamed of since he was a boy.

It takes a really small and narrow minded person to hold a grudge against a guy for chasing a dream just because you don't agree that dream is as important as the NFL.

You're also wrong about the bet. Or should I say lying through your teeth as your wont to do. Our bet is still on, you agreed (after backing out original bet which was just in good fun because you're a kitty --aka a coward -- then lying about it).

When Shady is still on the roster at the end of the '17 season you have to change your handle to "I'm a bloviating lying asshat who loves Shady McCoy" for two years.

Unless you're going to back down from that yet again.

The evidence shows otherwise. You COULDN'T wait to celebrate when he failed to make the Olympic team. Couldn't wait. And you've spilled more digital ink than most in these Goodwin threads making stuff up about him to fit your preconceived notion of the guy's motives.

That's why you're a lying, bloviating, narcissistic asshat who has stones smaller than electrons.

I told you in plain view of all the fine readers of TSW........before you the killed that thread with your ridiculous outrage-fueled insults......that I will put $10K on it and give you your hedge.

Let me know when you are ready to put up the money.......we will put it in escrow........and I will donate my winnings to St. Judes and if you win you can do whatever you want with yours.

That really got your ire up......because I exposed your very low courage-to-conviction ratio..........and your "stones" were then nowhere to be found. :nana:

I've denied your "friendly" wager because it's not at all friendly or fun.......it's gotta be for money if you want your HEDGE......because you don't hedge on a fun bet, you let fate run it's course........that's the fun part!

I'm not going to root against Shady on gameday..........that's no fun. How hard is it to understand that. :doh:

I'd LOVE to be wrong about Shady....but I just feel strongly that he is circling the drain as a Buffalo Bill.........and he hit the water when it was already in motion because he was a high mileage, high maintenance player the Bills should have had the common sense to avoid for the sum of $40M.

And back to your bet terms, I told you we could change screen names NOW...........because I don't particularly care what my screen name says......it's just a hobby and it's all in fun......the net result of the bet is not the issue......but you refused to answer pm's and choose to argue this out on the wall.........even to the extent of trolling my other takes..........that says it all about you.

Why aren't you jumping up eball's sh*t. :lol: He feels the same way. Is he a narcissist now? :flirt:

Badol- I'm not a fan of Goodwin, but your making a couple of leaps. We're probably in agreement though in that he will most likely get cut this year if guys like Lewis perform in camp. Personally I'm sick of this infatuation with speed, when we need to draft good football players with excellent tape, excellent route running, and fantastic hands. Whether it's height or speed, we get enamord with some of these factors vs. focusing on excellent football players. The NFL is littered with WR with long careers who had slow 40 times, or not tall enough. See Anquoin Boldin, Steve Smith SR., etc. They had great tape and the drive to be the best and lasted a long time in the NFL.

We'll see. Bud- you seem to be a decent guy who cares about our team and provides some good insights, and I enjoy many of your posts. I wouldn't get wrapped around the axle with these debates and let it get personal. At the end of the day, we're all Bills fans. Agree to disagree.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll enjoy some of your next posts.

I told you in plain view of all the fine readers of TSW........before you the killed that thread with your ridiculous outrage-fueled insults......that I will put $10K on it and give you your hedge.

Let me know when you are ready to put up the money.......we will put it in escrow........and I will donate my winnings to St. Judes and if you win you can do whatever you want with yours.

That really got your ire up......because I exposed your very low courage-to-conviction ratio..........and your "stones" were then nowhere to be found. :nana:

I've denied your "friendly" wager because it's not at all friendly or fun.......it's gotta be for money if you want your HEDGE......because you don't hedge on a fun bet, you let fate run it's course........that's the fun part!

More lies and rewriting of history. Only an **** bets 10k with a stranger on a message board. Especially a mentally unstable one such as yourself who's shown time and time again to be full of shite and unreliable in terms of keeping their word. Pass.

I agreed to the no hedge bet (which you yourself agreed to earlier) and added the two year time line and more aggressive name change because you not only lied but you also felt the need to harass me off the board with hostile and unstable PMs -- and that's really, really uncool. Not only uncool, just uncalled for.

And I'm shocked you're backing out of a bet for now a second time. Shocked.

Why aren't you jumping up eball's sh*t. :lol: He feels the same way. Is he a narcissist now? :flirt:

Because I respect Eball and everyone's right to their own opinion. Plus, Eballs posts aren't littered with narcissism and bloviating like yours always are. Your posts, your lies, your own words show what you are.

And yes, you're a lying, narcissistic asshat who tries to take the high road while talking out both sides of his mouth then harassing folks who disagree. You've got a lot of issues, which are clear as day to anyone who reads through your history. Doesn't mean you don't know football or occasionally have good takes. You do. It's just your presentation and mental instability that makes you a troll.

So kindly go procreate with yourself.

Edited by Deranged Rhino