Forget Hard Knocks..........

No what I am saying that Arians has a way of connecting with his players without kissing their ass.

What I get is his attention to detail and philosophy that the small things matter. Arians would not have a headset with uncharged batteries, and he wouldn't stand for the stupid penalties. It was telling when Fitzgerald said, "practices are so hard, we look forward to Sundays".

I don't get that vibe from Rex.

Edited by DasNootz

this show was awesome and I would love for them to do one for every NFL team. similar to Hard Knocks but it went a step farther by following them for the whole season rather than on Hard Knocks where it's a couple of vets and a few rookies that they follow just for camp. instead of the yearly NFL films thing have something like this instead. if production costs are the problem then charge $20 for it or something. I would glady pay for something like this on the Bills

yeah yeah yeah i forgot the space,

Is that how this board handles the opinion of other who dont agree with them? weak

I believe the phrase you were shooting for was

"I COULDN'T care less". Unless of course you could care less. Don't want to put words in your post for you.....

Sorry if I offended you. It was not intended to be malicious. This isn't Facebook, after all.

What I get is his attention to detail and philosophy that the small things matter. Arians would not have a headset with uncharged batteries, and he wouldn't stand for the stupid penalties. It was telling when Fitzgerald said, "practices are so hard, we look forward to Sundays".

I don't get that vibe from Rex.

That would be true except he was constantly having to talk to his team about all the mental mistakes - all the way into the playoffs. It's part of the game. Either your team buys in or it doesn't. Maybe Arians would cut a player for such behavior before Rex would cut the same player but the biggest reason the Cardinals didn't win the Super Bowl last season was mental mistakes, not physical.

Arians has Carson Palmer... end of story.

Tell that to Hue Jackson, who lost his job with Palmer as his QB. Or maybe Dennis Allen, who rode the mighty Palmer to a 4-12 record.

Arians is a damn good coach.

Tell that to Hue Jackson, who lost his job with Palmer as his QB. Or maybe Dennis Allen, who rode the mighty Palmer to a 4-12 record.

Arians is a damn good coach.

Jackson should never have lost his job though. They went 8-8 and were right in play-off contention and had brought Palmer in midseason and thrown him straight in.

Having said that there is no doubt Arians revived Palmer. I thought he was done afteer his full year in Oakland. How wrong I was.