(ot) was the amityville horror a hoax or

njsue

Did any of you have a ouiji board when you where young?

I did at the age of 15.  Didnt think much of it until it told me that when my grandmother would pass away. It got the month and date right on the nose. :(

247741[/snapback]

Yeah ,my mom and played with 1 time and never again. I asked it if any one ever died in our house. The thing spelled out yes. My mom and looked at each and never touched that thing again. Scary thing is 5 years later my mother died in that very house.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch the movie. I read the Anson book, and I have a little rule that I can't watch movies of books I've read. I am always dissapointed. But yes, the entire story of the Lutz house is creepy beyond creepy.

Could all be made up.

247705[/snapback]

Why do you even consider the possibility that it's true? There's no evidence that you can see, hear or feel....just someone's "word" about what happened, so it must not be true.

I'm not a big reader but if you thought the movie was creepy, read the book. I wasn't right for a couple weeks afterward.

248234[/snapback]

I am a big Steven King fan. Love to read his books. My favorite book of his is

Gerald's game. Totally mind boggeling.

way back when, the author or the former owners of the house did a college speaking/slideshow tour and i saw them at fredonia, and while the supernatural is not really beleivable to me, it was really creepy and eerie some of the photos they showed. i remember there was some whacky towny that was there at the talk and he had his bible and cross and was praying and chanting rather loudly during it as if he was excorsizing all of us in attendance

Why do you even consider the possibility that it's true?  There's no evidence that you can see, hear or feel....just someone's "word" about what happened, so it must not be true.

248231[/snapback]

I never saw, or heard or felt Jesus Christ, But I believe in him.

It's called Faith.

I know people lie, and maybe it was just another nut job who killed his family. But what if it wasn't? that is what is scary.

Considering the Possibilty that it is true is OK. Dont believe everything, and dont dis-believe everything either.

Keep an open mind my friend....

I never saw, or heard or felt Jesus Christ, But I believe in him.

It's called Faith.

I know people lie, and maybe it was just another nut job who killed his family. But what if it wasn't? that is what is scary.

Considering the Possibilty that it is true is OK. Dont believe everything, and dont dis-believe everything either.

Keep an open mind my friend....

249125[/snapback]

I do keep an open mind, and I do believe. It's the person I was responding to who doesn't believe in anything he can't see, hear or touch.

I do keep an open mind, and I do believe.  It's the person I was responding to who doesn't believe in anything he can't see, hear or touch.

249303[/snapback]

Ahh. My bad. I misunderstood your comments.