njsue

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt that movie give you the creeps.

247694[/snapback]

I can't watch the movie. I read the Anson book, and I have a little rule that I can't watch movies of books I've read. I am always dissapointed. But yes, the entire story of the Lutz house is creepy beyond creepy.

Could all be made up.

Think about this Sue.

The scariest movies are what you cant see or cant give an explanation to becuase you can see crazy people or killers with knifes and run away from them such as movies like friday the 13th or halloween, but when you cant see something or explain it(amityville or exorcist).....thats when it really becomes scary!

BTW the scariest movie of all time is exorcist cause that sh-- really can happen!

well poltergeist was not based on a true story and again was a bit over done with tv's having people inside them but honestly the movies like amityville, exorcist, and the entity are all based on real events. now of course they could be made up but there seems to be more evidence they are realrather then fake and thats why those movies scare me.

I know there is no Jason or freedy but I dont know there arent ghosts or demons in the world taht most cannot see and thats freaky!

As much as linda blair was hot.....i can never see her in that way cause you cant forget that face in the movie.

Think about this Sue.

The scariest movies are what you cant see or cant give an explanation to becuase you can see crazy people or killers with knifes and run away from them such as movies like friday the 13th or halloween, but when you cant see something or explain it(amityville or exorcist).....thats when it really becomes scary!

BTW the scariest movie of all time is exorcist cause that sh-- really can happen!

247707[/snapback]

While I agree with you that demonic posession can happen, the movie The Exorcist ceased being "scary" the instant Linda Blair's head did a 360 during her strapped-down, green pea soup hurling episode. I forever lost my suspension of disbelief at that moment, and the movie was deflated to a bad joke from then on. What they thought was a cunning stunt turned out to be something entirely different.

JMHO.

The pea soup and the head turning didnt scare me, it was the thought of the movie and the events leading up to the possesion like ouiji boards, voices at night, knocking in the walls+banging in the atic at night!

Thats the sh-- that freaks me out...not pea soup or heads turning but the stuff that you cant explain.

Also imagine having someone possessed by a devil in your home.....how the !@#$ would you be able to sleep there? Imagine waking up and seeing that looking over you!

FREAKS ME OUT

The pea soup and the head turning didnt scare me, it was the thought of the movie and the events leading up to the possesion like ouiji boards, voices at night, knocking in the walls+banging in the atic at night!

Thats the sh-- that freaks me out...not pea soup or heads turning but the stuff that you cant explain.

Also imagine having someone possessed by a devil in your home.....how the !@#$ would you be able to sleep there? Imagine waking up and seeing that looking over you!

FREAKS ME OUT

247728[/snapback]

Wonder if they still sell ouiji boards. Oh damn I will probably have nightmares. :(