SI Swimsuit Issue

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Travis Henry take that picture of the Got Milk? girls ... they can't be more than 14 years old

240300[/snapback]

I consider myself a pretty good judge of talent, and I would say the blonde (our buddies girlfriend) appears about 18. Her friend (the brunette, on the left) most likey 18, but possibly 19.

They are petite. But not 14.

I consider myself a pretty good judge of talent, and I would say the blonde (our buddies girlfriend) appears about 18. Her friend (the brunette, on the left) most likey 18, but possibly 19.

240302[/snapback]

I would guess the blonde is 22, while the dark haired girl is 20. Our buddy has a hot gf, if ya ask me.

I would guess the blonde is 22, while the dark haired girl is 20. Our buddy has a hot gf, if ya ask me.

240305[/snapback]

After further review, Ed, I believe you are correct. As a local yocal to Mickey Rats, I started going there with a pretty fake ID at age 18. However, the guys at the door can be fairly strict to out of towners (and I mean outside of the town of Angola). That being said, his girlfriend has a Molson Canadian. I will give her 21.

And now, that's the end of me talking about The Drewish One's g/f :devil:

After further review, Ed, I believe you are correct. As a local yocal to Mickey Rats, I started going there with a pretty fake ID at age 18. However, the guys at the door can be fairly strict to out of towners (and I mean outside of the town of Angola). That being said, his girlfriend has a Molson Canadian. I will give her 21.

And now, that's the end of me talking about The Drewish One's g/f :devil:

240311[/snapback]

Isn't Micky Rats in Sunset Bay?

240302[/snapback]

haha he's gonna be pissed if he sees this one. You semi-redeemed yourself later on, but this one is great :devil:

240302[/snapback]

HAHA

My girl gets that all the time. We coach a vball team together, and most of the coaches think she is a player. She actually is 22, like me and not petite, shes 5'10. The other girl is her roommate, shes 24.

HAHA

My girl gets that all the time.  We coach a vball team together, and most of the coaches think she is a player.  She actually is 22, like me and not petite, shes 5'10.  The other girl is her roommate, shes 24.

240437[/snapback]

yeah, I corrected myself later after seeing the beer in her hand at Ratts.

Either way, great pics. I know if I had been there, I woulda had to do a shot with Willis.

I am pretty upset at it right now.  Quite possibly the only model EVER to come out of Buffalo, Jessica White is featured for the third straight year.  Yet, as I open it up, I become completely disgusted to find she is wearing a zach thomas body paint bathing suit.  YES THATS RIGHT, our own Buffalo girl is wearing a dolphins jersey.  It turned me right off from that magazine.

240139[/snapback]

linky

I am pretty upset at it right now.  Quite possibly the only model EVER to come out of Buffalo, Jessica White is featured for the third straight year.  Yet, as I open it up, I become completely disgusted to find she is wearing a zach thomas body paint bathing suit.  YES THATS RIGHT, our own Buffalo girl is wearing a dolphins jersey.  It turned me right off from that magazine.

240139[/snapback]

I suppose the next thing you are going to tell us is they let Jimmy Johnson write the article that goes along with the models.

...and yes she was hot

240503[/snapback]

Ah yes Pressler. She went to Franklinville HS south of Buffalo. Hotty, who was good friends with my cousin. I had the chance, I sh-- you not. Who would've known she would become Miss. USA. Pardon me while I go kick myself in the *&%$!

Anybody catch the new SI swimsuit issue? ;):D

Jessica White, from Buffalo, New York is one of the featured models!

The thing that begs to be asked is:

In the layout where the models have team uniforms "painted" on them... Why in the heck is JW "wearing" a number 54 (Zach Thomas) FINS JERSEY!

Hailing from Buffalo, isn't that blasphemy?

Is she an "item" with ZT? That is the only thing that would explain it.

Not that I am complaining. But, a freaking Fins jersey?!

:P

Sorry no link... :):(