How Far Has Darius Rucker Fallen?

Alaska Darin

I just saw the commercial last night. I couldn't believe my eyes, knowing it was that a s s Wi pe from HOOTIE and THE BUGNUTS! Then I remember someone posted a note about him on The Stadium Wall and I had to throw my two cents in. This band BLEW big time the minute I heard them in the middle '90s. Disgusting Corporate music!!

The BK commercial is even worse signing about some stupid chicken ranch swiss. I'm sure he got paid well and didn't have to split it with the rest of the BLOWFISH! :D

At first this commercial was merely annoying. Then they released an extended version. Then they started jamming it during EVERY commercial break on most cable channels. It's all I can do to frantically slam the 'mute' button before being overtaken by the urge to thrust knitting needles through my eardrums, or change the channel before I'm compelled to pour bleach in my eyes.

It was my understanding that an ad campaign is supposed to persuade the consumer to purchase the advertiser's product. The only thing this commercial motivates me to do is flame-broil the nearest BK to the ground.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: BK