Terrence Mcgee almost makes it

Anybody catch this? At around :24, as McGee is reversing field in a crowd of black jerseys, A Bills player streaks through the crowd running due south and delivers a stealth groin punch to one of the Saints, who then crumples to the ground clutching his naughty bits. Great stuff!

Wow... great catch!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! He was always one of my favorites! A shame he ran out of gas more than got "tackled". Shocked I don't remember that play. So, did we end up punting?

Now I'm going back to look for the crotch shot.

OK, that was the guy who went down like he was shot. And they say concussions suck!

Edited by Augie

I loved McGee. He was tough, but those knees just would not hold up. Nice clip and in a team that had no talent, he was fun to watch.

he was fun to watch most often !

Roscoe and McGee, the best Punt and Kickoff return men in Bills history on the same team for several years. Back then anytime a team kicked to us it was exciting.

was that one of the best? ;)

I live in Texas and was at that game in San Antonio and I cried....

cuz of the dick punch?

i mean i get it.

Or the end of the play?

Wow! He was always one of my favorites! A shame he ran out of gas more than got "tackled". Shocked I don't remember that play. So, did we end up punting?

Now I'm going back to look for the crotch shot.

OK, that was the guy who went down like he was shot. And they say concussions suck!

You understand the position you have put yourself in i hope.

You understand the position you have put yourself in i hope.

I'm on my couch in not on the ground in the fetal position, so it could be worse. I'll just take my chances here. :)

I'm on my couch in not on the ground in the fetal position, so it could be worse. I'll just take my chances here. :)

Oh brother. it could be way worse !!

We Bills fans are trending up, just let it happen

Was at the game in the end zone he was running to. Thought for sure he'd make it and then he trips. His legs must've been shot after running that far. Bad game though.

Yeah, no one can run 200 yards without falling over from exhaustion.