Going to Bills/Ravens game

gflande1

Should be a great game to witness.

Reading about the game the talk is all about Rex & Ed Reed going back to play against their former team.

People look at the game not knowing it is Tyrod's return as a starter. I'm going out on a limb and predicting he will play lights out in his return to the Ravenland.

Should be a great game to witness.

Reading about the game the talk is all about Rex & Ed Reed going back to play against their former team.

People look at the game not knowing it is Tyrod's return as a starter. I'm going out on a limb and predicting he will play lights out in his return to the Ravenland.

All the backstories in this game !

Should be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I can speak to the hostility and say there shouldn't be much. As long as you aren't acting like a jerk if the Bills start winning you should be okay. Steelers fans might say otherwise so I guess be glad you're not a Steelers fan.

I can speak to the hostility and say there shouldn't be much. As long as you aren't acting like a jerk if the Bills start winning you should be okay. Steelers fans might say otherwise so I guess be glad you're not a Steelers fan.

Ravens fans seemed classy as did giant fans. Ravens are good at home, they are a confident crowd. I've had zero issues and been to 3-5ish games.

Tony Banks beating Mark Brunell and Jimmy Smiths 291 yard receiving day was a good one

Stadium is awesome. Just don't sit too low in the lower bowl you will be fine anywhere else. Mentioned it in another thread..i don't remember if one side or section gets shade for a 1pm game in early September. You can easily get a scorcher that early in the year, some shade can make a world of differnce

The side closest to downtown (sections 100-105, 148-153) are usually bathed in sunshine that time of year. Yes, it can get hot. If you sit in the lowers row 36 and higher, you will be shaded under the overhang.

As for getting tickets, every Bills fan wanting to attend should just take what they can get when they become available. All seats are owned by PSL owners and every game is an automatic sellout. The only tix available for Ravens games are on NFL Ticket Exchange, Stub Hub or other secondary sellers. With the excitement surrounding the new season and their home opener, sellers will be asking double. Anything less just buy them.

The side closest to downtown (sections 100-105, 148-153) are usually bathed in sunshine that time of year. Yes, it can get hot. If you sit in the lowers row 36 and higher, you will be shaded under the overhang.

As for getting tickets, every Bills fan wanting to attend should just take what they can get when they become available. All seats are owned by PSL owners and every game is an automatic sellout. The only tix available for Ravens games are on NFL Ticket Exchange, Stub Hub or other secondary sellers. With the excitement surrounding the new season and their home opener, sellers will be asking double. Anything less just buy them.

This is NOT true - Bills get a certain amount of tickets to sell or for player's families to use but they usually just give them back to team if they do not use. I do not know why they do that. Asked as Buffalo Bills Backers President to buy them and person I talked to said it was out of his control and had no idea why they did it either.